Sony DCR H14e - problem with uploading footage

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me please.

I have purchased a Sonty DCR H14e - I can film okay and have watched the recording on tv.

However the problem arises when I try to upload the video to the pc.

I have installed the picture package provided by sony to two separate computers - I have tried the usb link and the ilink - however when I try to find what I have recorded there is nothing there in fact the only option to view anything are memory stick or browse. I have tried re-installing and also have turned the usb streaming to on on the camera but it still does not seem to work.

One of my computers runs windows xp and the other windows 2000 so do not think it is the windows version that causes the problem.

I love my camera but am infuriated that I cannot burn anything to CD/DVD - any help would be much appreciated - do you think I need another software package?

Can anyone tell me how to take still photos properly as the manual explains that you should keep lightly touching the photo button until a still picture appears - if I keep doing that nothing happens - so I press the photo down fully and hold for 7 seconds when I release it still hasn't taken a phot - what am I doing wrong?
Also is it best to buy sony tapes or are other makes as good.

Would also like to know how you can record from the tv on to vcr whilst playing back your dv on tv.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us