I want to know what the best free movie making software is

Unregistered guest
I have purchased a sony PC-109 and have taken lots of movies which are stored on tape, However when i go to transfer then on to my pc via mokie maker it says the installation is basically knackered. It worked a couple of times but now says that the collection files are corrupt so i need to find some alternative software . Can anyone help?

kashmir
Unregistered guest
I've got a similar problem with Movie Maker (you're talking about Windows, right?). Try downloading Windows Update from the Microsoft website, and if that doesn't work (it didn't for me), I'd just go out and buy a movie making software, or look for a free one on the internet. There's a lot of them out there.

kashmir
Unregistered guest
Or call a professional, like the Geek Squad from Best Buy (assuming they have Best Buys where you live). They're pretty helpful.

Tooooon
Unregistered guest
I tried several software programs and they all say that my mpg files are corrupt! So I'm wondering what Picture Package is doing to my mpg movies that I record with my sony DVD camcorder... Can anybody help me?

rere
Unregistered guest
u can not access your movies straight from ur mini dv camcorder without connecting it to ur computer by a firwire(1394 port) and then u can access it, free trials are a good idea, but look for an interactive software it is way better than any other, and easier to use, windows sometimes stops working on you, cause it is not heavy duty, trust me on this, i have made a lot of movies
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us