Help - Canon Optura 200 MC or the Sony PC101?

M Goldstein
What are the advantages of one camera over the other. I want good video quality and ease of use.They both seem like great cameras for a upgrade from what I am using now a Sony Digital 360xzoom. I am tired of carring around heavy cameras.

just bought the optura 200 Mc today love it and at a umbeleveable price too under $700 when Best buy advertise it at $1400
only draw back appears to be the hand wrist band, not easy adjustable depending your hand size to make our finger fit just at the camera button and zoom button.
except that exceptional quality and picture

i bouth a CANON OPTURA 200 MC DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA and i have to know if the waranty is good please can you send me a pic of the waranty

Anonymous
where to find the optura 200 under $700?!
Thanks for the help

Unregistered guest
I purchased the optura 200 mc and find it to be the worst camcorder I have ever owned. The camera records its own motor noise. I would advise against this camera for that alone. I wish I would have purchased the sony.

Jason - minneapolis
Unregistered guest
I have a sony pc101 and it seems to be an overall very nice camera. not good for low light though

Anonymous

Canon camera is horrible...it does record its own motor noise and it is loud when played back on tape. Also I am having problems with it playing tapes back, it acts like a tape is blank and I know that there is something on it.

Every camera I own is a canon so that is why I bought this one.

I advise against the purchase of this camera unless it is really, really cheap.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us