Samsung sc-d353 USB help

Biff Biffson
Unregistered guest
this is going to sound stupid, but where is the USB hook up on this camera? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 370
Biff,

USB ports and other connectors are normally found hidden under a soft plastic cover. Just have a look round the outside of your camcorder and I'm sure you'll find (if you haven't already). It might also only be visible when the LCD screen is open, but that is a bit unusual.

If all else fails there's always the RTFM approach.

Good luck!

Biff Biffson
Unregistered guest
i've looked, there are 2 soft plastic covers that i found, one says VIDEO and is not a usb hook up, and the other says DC IN and is also some other kind of hook up. and i've looked with the LCD screen open and still nothing.

and what's RTFM?

Biff Biffson
Unregistered guest
ok i found it, it was actually a hard plastic cover on one of the corners. Thanks Gromit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
You're welcome, Biff

Too bad I guessed "soft plastic"!

Cheers.
PS: RTFM is a rather unkind term, which I used in gentle jest here. You can Google it if you haven't worked it out already.....

Biff Biffson
Unregistered guest
RTFM, i would have if i had it. this is not my camera, and the person i borrowed it from is on vacation, so that's not going to work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/support/b2c_downloadcenter_detail.jsp?eU ser=&mobile=N&oid=74351&cntType=UM&cntId=249037&lang=EN

;-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us