Archive through January 03, 2005

Username: Joechemmanam

Post Number: 1
i have bought a nv-gs120 and want to transfer the video i have shot to my pc via usb. is this possible. if so how?

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 742
usb is too slow unless it's a 2.0. Read your product manual, if it came with a usb cable or a firewire or DVI outputs, it should tell you how to transfer your videos to a pc.

Post Number: 2
thanks berny. i have been provided with usb cables but with that i am able to access only the things stored on the memory card and not the tape.
on asking a panasonic dealer he says copying video thru usb is not possible at all and he wants me to buy a firewire cable,card,and pinnacle software.is that correct?

Silver Member

Post Number: 767
firewire is much more geared toward video transfer, and if you want to use firewire, you do need to get a card and software for that. Do a comparison between pinnacle and ulead software, and get the better program.

Post Number: 3
thanks again.do i have to specify anything while buying a fireware card and cable. or is it all the same? i have got the ulead software with me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 803
have a talk with the dealer and let him/her know what you are planning on doing and they should be able to help you out. What is your OS by the way?

Post Number: 4
my os is windows xp. i wanted to know if there are different types of fireware cable and card? which one is the best and so on?

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
the firewire is pretty much standardized. Just get something that is relatively well constructed.

Post Number: 5
hi, ihave bought the pinnacle software along with the fire ware card and cable. the whole process seems to be very slow but. it took me 2 hours to get 20 mins of footage as a movie on my desktop
thanks again

Silver Member

Post Number: 873
yes it is a slow process depending on your computer.
glad it worked out!
cheers

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have got sony handycam DCR-TRV410 model (1999). I want to transfer the digital tape contents to my PC/laptop. Please guide me how to do this. I had enquired sony serivce peopel they say there is card availble in market which can be connected to DV IN/OUT and USB PORT. My question how the data/video image can be caputred without any software. Is there is any software availalbe in market to do the same, Kindly help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 886
you need the software to transfer video to pc. The PC is not a recorder of external sources unless a program is specifically designed to do so.

Narasimhan
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have got sony handycam DCR-TRV410 model (1999). I want to transfer the digital tape contents to my PC/laptop. Please guide me how to do this
I am using WIN 98 in my laptop. Kindly give me the details of what all the software I need to capture the tape contents on to my laptop.

Apu
Unregistered guest
Hi Berny,

I have a Panasonic PV GS 120 digital camcorder with USB and DV in/out ports. I have a dell laptop with 2.4 GHz clk, 40 GH HDD, i.link 1394 port and 512 RAM with GeForce 4400 64MB Video. Using any software and the supplied USB cable, I can only capture Stills from SD Card and take snapshots from the tape, but no video clip is available. Meaning that USB is working fine, then why I can't get video from my tape to laptop? I also have a 2.0 USB installed. The Camera didn't came with any DV cable. IS that all I need to buy? Please help me out. Just spend 700 on this thing!!! thank you very much

Gold Member

Post Number: 1065
Apu,
There is a cable that uses the DVI port of your camera and goes into the 1394 port/firewire port of your laptop. Get a DV to IEEE 1394 cable.

Unregistered guest
Hi guys,
I have a Sony Handycam 350 (digital-8) that allows both streaming USB and i.Link connection. I am hooking that up to a Sony Vaio notebook. The software that came with the camcorder allows me to transfer via USB, but the quality is pretty bad (lots of artifacts), and there is no sound. Do you guys know if there is a video capture application on the notebook, or which one I can use to get good quality video that I can send via the internet?

Thanks. mike.

xerxes
Unregistered guest
Hi Berny

I've just read some of the above. Do you have to be a complete moron to post here or is it optional.

Cheers, xerxes

Gold Member

Post Number: 1096
Michael,
If your notebook has IEEE 1394 or firewire (which Sony uses) then you have video capture, if not then, you need to get one.

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony Digital8 Haqndycam DCR-TRV238E.a software PIXELA ImageMixer Ver.1.0 for Sony they gave with the cam. But even after installing the S/W and USB driver i could not take transfer from my cam to my pc. every time it says Camcorder not found! plese tell me how can i take transfer? and how to use a firewire for capturing?

Username: Imra

how to get my pc (Windows XP) recognized my
jvc camcorder gr d53e. Please help everybody.
I'm using the USB connection

JESSICA_3211
Unregistered guest
i HAVE DCRHC4OE AND I WANNA TRANFER MY VIDEO TO PC
HELP ME

Anonymous

I have just purchased A Panasonic PV-GS55 digital video camera with the intention of transferring parts of the video (tape) to CD. I have a new Toshiba laptop but it did not have firewire. I have purchase the card and the cable but have not yet installed it. What program do I need to transfer? I have Windows XP.

Sabyasachi Dasgupta
Unregistered guest
I have a CCD TRV 228, Please suggest me which Video capture card will be suitable for making good video and make a DVD out of it.

alper
Unregistered guest
Hi, everybody.
"Anonymous", you can simply use Windows Movie Maker to capture video from your camera. Just get the camera into tape playback mode and start capture.

I have Panasonic NV-GS400 and a Toshiba laptop. I also bought a firewire card(Flexy) and captured video from the camera, but there are some distortions on the captured video and some frames are dropped.
What can I do to capture video without any loss of quality to my laptop??

Anonymous

I have a Sony Digital8 Handycam DCR-TRV250E and connected to pc thru USB cable as provided in the package.

The problem was that:-
1. I used Ulead VideoStudio Ver8 to transfer the movie to my pc and configured saved as MPEG format
with PALVCD resolution

2. I transfered a few mins movie for testing and what i found was the movie is smooth and the picture is so clear but the sound not syncronize. In other word, the sound came later about few seconds

I would like to know what is the problem with the setting and appreciate if aneone overthere could solve my problem as i have spent about 12 hours to rectify the problem.

TQ

Diego
Unregistered guest
Please, anyone help me...
I have a PV-GS120. I like to use it as a webcam. I just can check the audio well, but the image is black, (it shows nothing). My OS is Windows XP SP1. What can I do?
Thanks a lot...

Anonymous

Hello ...
I have got canon zr85, I want to transfer the video on DV cassete tape contents to my PC. Please anyone guide me how to do this possible.
I am use on my PC windows 2000.
Regards!...

Unregistered guest
Hi!
I have recently purchased a Panasonic PV GS15
I need some information on how to transfer the video from the tape to my Pc
iam using XP pro OS .The still images are transferred via the usb port ,but Iam unable to do so with the videos.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Mohit

ThomasS
Unregistered guest
Anonym & Mohit,
You are not alone in this universe with the same problem. This is something the vendoe never tells you when he talks you into buying. i too am in the same boat!! Your USB port and cable will only let you transfer stills. You have to use the DV port and a firewire cable and card to transfer video from Mni-Dv's. Install the firewire card in the PC, connect the camera with the firewire cable (4-pin or 6-pin as per your camera specs. PV-GS15 is 4-pin), and use a s/w like Windows Moviemaker/Ulead etc for downloading and editing video.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1491
use firewire IEEEE 1394 or video capture device.

Unregistered guest
Hi. I'm using a Sony Handycam DCR-PC101. I captured some video on my computer (Win 2000) via streaming USB. The computer file is soooo much darker that what I see on the camera display (using Pixela software on computer). How can I fix this problem? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I have a sony handycam and have tried to connect to my winxp pc using the usb and firewire ports. both give my an error on installation and won't work. I have uninstalled, reinstalled with no success

Unregistered guest
Is anybody knows how to transfer video from my Panasonic NV-GS11EG DV camera?. It has a USB 2.0 which is used only for photos and still images and a DV port marked as "DV out". What does that means? Am I able to transfer video into my PC with this function? I do read the previous messages regarding the steps that I have to follow in order to connect the DV (out?) with my PC but my question is if my DV camera is compatible with this firewire.

Thank you in advance

Unregistered guest
somebody help me please!
where do i get a streaming driver for a JVC GR-DX100 camera model?

thank you.

Username: Javyto

SantiagoChile

Hi Guys, I'm new arround here.
I want to know if there is a cable (not a video capture card) to transfer Videos from my Canon ES8400V Hi8 to my Pc using Firewire.
Thanks in Advance
Best regards
Javyto :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1622
No, Javier, that is an analogue output and firewire will not work.

Unregistered guest
hi there!
can anybody tell me if the GR-DX100 camera model from JVC even exists? my WinXP detects it, but there are no drivers on the internet for it.

thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I've got a Sony Digital-8 handycam with usb streaming , but i'd like to know how to transfer the video from it to my pc via usb. please reply immediately. Thank You.

Unregistered guest
I have a sony ccd-trv608 Hi8 camera and I am looking to transfer video from it to a digital 3ccd sony video camera. Is there some type of cable I can purchase for this?
-Travis

Unregistered guest
Hi berry,
i have recently bought a sony pd-170..
i wanted to transfer movie on my tape to my pc running on xp sp1,intel 2.4 ht,nvidia 5200fx grahics card ,128 ram, i have ulead workshop & movie factory(latest version)..i have bought a i-link to usb wire...i want to transfer without using software only....could u plz help me in doinf so

Unregistered guest
Hi, I bought a Panasonic NV GS 11 and it has USB 2.0 with which I can transfer only the stills to PC.Do I need to buy the firewire cable and card to transfer the videos??And how much will the same cost??Will I get it the software required with the cable?If anyone can give me an idea to which ports (camcorder and PC) should I connect the cable.I have windows XP professional...just in case this info is needed.

Jacques
Unregistered guest
Hi Berny
I think the qeustion most people are asking is that Is it possible to record streaming video from your Camcorder without using a Capturing Card. The Sony DCR-HC40 Camcorder does. It comes with Picture Package (www.ppackage.com)from sony and does the trick. The only snag is that it takes 4hrs to do a 30min tape and it can only do it straight to VCD. I would like to find Software, that captures my streaming video which the camcorder send out via usb to my PC, that doesn't take 4hrs and that allows me to capture it in AVI or MPEG form straigt on to my PC without using a capturing card. If anyone knows if this is possible please post it.
Jacques

Unregistered guest
hello jacques,
the pic package supplied by sony seems to me to basic one. it first captures the stream to avi(needs lot of disk space)and then to mpeg1 for vcd and the during the whole process u don't see the video, only messages and it is no doubt time consuming to record a 1 hr video.
there are a number of top software to deal it with. my experience has shown that ulead media studio pro 7 is one of the best software availabele. bundled with it comes "video capture" a separate program.
it captures ur sony usb stream directly to mpeg-2(dvd) or mpeg1(vcd)or avi or any customised setting directly as u see the progress without any
avi to mpeg conversion. exce;;ent quality sound everything fine. a simple usb port will do, no need of any capture card.

kitts
Unregistered guest
i got a sonyDCRTRV460E. I WANT TO KNOW if it is possible to record any tv programs from tv to handy cam tape using avi cable or ANY OTHER CABLE?

Anonymous

Hello,
I tried to capture video from my Panasonic NV-GS120 video camera to my Laptop through firewire IEEE 1994 port. My laptop does recognise the camera, but can not complete download, and keep giving me a message which states a message like it is not properly connected or can not transfer or so. If you want me to produce exact syntax,please ask me. Could you suggest me why it is happening? I tried both windows movie maker, and Adobe Primier 6.5.

Unregistered guest
I have a TRV318 Sony Camcorder. Can the Hi8 tapes be transferred to my PC (Windows XP)? If so, how do I transfer it and what do I need. Also, I am having a hard time transferring it to VHS. Is this possible?

Prithwis
Unregistered guest
I have a SonyHandyCam ( the MiniDV type) from where I transfer+capture+convert small home movies ( 3 - 6 mins clips) to my WindowsXP laptop using the USB port/cable and the Pixela software that came with the HandyCam.

Stuff works but the quality of mpeg files that are created are rather crappy ... movies get chopped and segments get dropped out ...

The Sony dealer tells me to use iLink(?) but have neither the cable nor the corresponding port on my Laptop.

However I do have an S-Video port on Both (!) my HandyCam as well as my Laptop and wonder of wonders (!!!) I also have an S-Video cable.

Question :
1] Can Pixela handle the S-Video interface ?
2] If YES, is there a website that can help me understand how ... [ since the online help is rather economical with wisdom]
3] If NO, is there any other software that can be downloaded, used ?

Many many THANKS and Namakars in advance to any kind soul who can help me with this

Prithwis Mukerjee / Calcutta, India

Anonymous

Hello,

I posted a message regarding problems of transfering video from my camera to the Computer on the 28th of October 2004. I have already figured out what happened. Initially I set the camera to the point "PC", which did not work. Last night I changed that to playback option. It worked only when I started playback of the camera. In other words, while you are trying to capture a video, please play your recorded video on the camera also. I could then easily transfer the video. It worked for me. May be it will help other novices like me.

kitts
Unregistered guest
sony trv318is a ccd model. so if there is no usb cable&port given with the camera
a simple alternative to transfer video to pc without usbetc is getting a tvtuner card supporting cd players palyback etc.
one can connect the av output cable of the handycam to the av input of the tuner card and record the video in composite" mode while viwing it.
but one needs atleast a tvtuner rs 1500-2000 to t/f video to pc.

Unregistered guest
Hi
My DCR-TRV351 Sony handycam camera has a IEEE1394 DV port for make a connection to my toshiba laptop, i buy a 4pin to 4 pin cable but when i connect the devices nothing happens, i use the PIXELA software and the camera is not detected...i would apreciate if someone help me..
Thanks

dixie
Unregistered guest
Would I be able to transfer video from camcorder to PC using the Roxio DVD Builder?

Another question, is the Panasonin PV-GS15 capable of converting my old analog videos to minidv?

Thanks!

dixie
Unregistered guest
To rephrase my second question, is any camcorder with AV-in capable of converting my old analog videos to digital?

thanks again!

Unregistered guest
i bye a siny handy cam and dealer didnt giv me cd of software and i buy this from diff. state yar i want any software who can support my cam to transfer my video to my computer

Username: Soren

UK

I am thinking about buying a Sony Handycam DCR-TRV460E camcorder and was wondering about the connection to my PC. I have USB connections, but not 'i.Link (DV in/out)' and I'm not sure whether the USB connections are 1.1 or 2.0. The camcorder's product description says it has 'Advanced USB Streaming (Video CD burning)'. However, would I be able to transfer video from the camcorder to the PC via my USB cable and if so, would it take a long time to do so.
My computer descripstion is below.

Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2, version 5.1/2002
AMD Athlon Processor 801 MHz, 112MB of RAM (Physical memory available to Windows - 114,164KB).

Anonymous

Hi, I bought recently a SONY TRV228 Hi8 handycam. I have shot so many tapes till now and now I am wondering for transfering its video to my PC. I don't know how should I transfer video from Hi8 tape to my PC. If anyone here knows pls help with details of proces and device to be used. Thanks in advance.

Gibin George
Unregistered guest
I have a PV GS9 panasonic camcorder.
Could you help me how to pass data from me cam to the PC.
Can i do this with a USB wire,Which is the software i need to install for this.
Or do i need to buy a Fire wire for this.
how much does it cost

Nikki
Unregistered guest
hi, i have a panasonic NV-DS60 digital video camera and i am only able to transfer still images from the tape to the computer via a cable they provided with the camera. My camera has a DV output and i found a USB cable that fits into it but when i connect it to the pc it doesnt recognise the port or something like that. Do i need a program, if yes, which one? and how do i do it? please help, i need to transfer the videos urgently... thx

Friskysam
Unregistered guest
Hello,i have recently purchased a sony handycam DCR-TRV460E and am unable to transfer the recorded video to the pc even with the USB port.Plzzzzzzzzz Help me out

kitts
Unregistered guest
well i think u cannot connecta dv port and a usb cable and even if u do u need drivers and software tp recognise and work with it.

kitts
Unregistered guest
SIMPLE ANSWER all handycams( sonyDCRTRV460E) atleast in my case)

The usb cable or dv wire supplied by sony or its so called vcd maker software is not good enough for a good quality video.

my experience- tried all possibilites- shows that a usb cable video transfer either drops frames or happens to be grainy or no sound sycronisation. i used ulead media studio the best software to capture it to mpeg 2 directly- u see it is not simply not good enough.

MY suggestion": TO ALL NEW USERS whether ur cam is dcr or ccd throw away the usb cable and sony software. all u need is ur avoutput socket on ur cam and avoutput cable supplied with it.
u need only a)a basic tvtuner card which has also got port for avinput just like ur tv avinput.
b)interwindvr 3- a tvtuner program i use- u need it i'll help u getting it
install this software and tvtuner card - u can watch ur tvchannels record them to hiqlty dvds.
b]connect ur old analog tapes or hadycam avinput as if ur connecting to tv.- record in hidvd qlty with different settings u watch as u record.
this is the simplest, economical,time saving method for cam to pc video transfer.

tvtuners may be 2000 more thats it/ no need to install sony drivers usb cables-pbls withrecognition,bad video etc.
belive me i made the best video of my life-tv qltywiththese things.

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
I have Canon ZR85. i was unable to capture Vedio from the tap using USB port. Can somebody tell me how to do that.

thanks
Sam

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
I have Canon ZR85. i was unable to capture Vedio from the tap using USB port. Can somebody tell me how to do that.

thanks
Sam

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Panasonic GS-120. I am trying to connect it using its DV-out to HP-Compaq nx7010 laptop's IEEE 1394 port and download movies using MovieMaker. However MovieMaker is not able to recognize my cam. I have tried putting the camera in all its modes (including playback), but to no avail. I am pretty much frustrated. Can somebody please help me out.

Thanks and regards, Sandy

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I am having trouble transferring my video from my Panasonic GS120 digital movie camera to my laptop. I have a HP-Compaq nx7010 laptop (running Windows XP Pro) with IEEE 1394 port. I bought a cable to connect my camera's DV-out port to my laptop's IEEE 1394 port. But Windows Movie Maker does not recognize the camera at all. I have tried putting my camera to all the modes (including PC and playback) modes. So, my questions are -

1) What is the problem I am facing? Why does Movie Maker in my laptop not recognize the camera?
2) Can you please point me to some useful websites where I can find some answers ?
3) Are there any mavie capture softwares that you recommend to use with my panasonic GS120 camera?
4) Do I need to load any driver software for IEEE 1394 port on my laptop? Isnt it plug-n-play?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Sandesh

Unregistered guest
I have bought a TSM-100v Mobile. i connect it to my pc using usb but my pc can't access it.do you know how can i solve this prob?

vrtttp
Unregistered guest
hi, i have sony digital camcorder. I tried to transfer the file and i followed all of the instruction but the software that gave me doesnt work on my XP. Is it possible to use Vegas video to import the file? so so how can i do that?

thanks a lot

Unregistered guest
hi, i have a sony handycam ccd-trv 128 and i was wondering if there was some way of hooking up the camcorder to the computer? I really would like to know so if someone could give me an answer that would be great!

kitts
Unregistered guest
hi,
if ur handycam happened to be ccd model it doesn't come with usb cable. so the only way to transfer video to pc is buy a capture card/tuner card -a cheap one will do.
u can use ur avi out cable that comes with ur cam to connect to capture card on the pc. of course thenu need a software to capture it.

Raj
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony TRV33 Handycam and have spent several days trying to make a VideoCD from a tape. The connection between the Handycam and Computer works fine but the CD does not get burnt for some reason. Software used is Movie maker1.5 that came with the Handycam. any tips please

Unregistered guest
hi,
i brought a new sony digital video camera recorder model DCR-TRV38.how can i download files from tape and memory stick. i did download from memory stick.but can't download from tape.how it is possible,any tips please

Anonymous

Hi.
I just bougth a NV_GS11 panasonic digital camera
I can not trasfer movie from it to my pc.
I just can send the statis pic.
My camera not use of memory crd.
I want to send movie with USB cable.
I use of this CD that was include of this camera.
but it did not help me.
and I use of win XP.
does it have any spical way to transfer ir or not?

Unregistered guest
Hi
I have bought Panasonic NV-GS11 and i would like to know how i can transfer my moive to the pc so that i could save it into a dvd.

Unregistered guest
Hi
i hv just brought a Sony HC-40E Handy Cam and which is not trasferring the data to computer with OS win98 SE and the usb port is 2.0 Ver. , and it is working fine in WIN-XP , Kindly give a solution so that it can work with windows 98

Username: Mind81

I see that transfering video from a DV camera to PC throush USB is a common problem. I have the same problem, too. I' ve got a Sony DCR-HC30E and I' ve tried three different softwares but none of them yielded high quality video (intense frame dropping, resolution no better than 320*240). I think that the problem is the USB connection rather than the software used.

Does anybody know if USB is capable of transfering such kind and size of data or a FireWire connection is necessary?

Unregistered guest
HI,

I have a PV GS400 Panasonic. I have some problem installing the Video Stream Driver that came with the box. I think the Software CD is broken. Please anyone let me know if I can download the driver (englis version) from the internet

Username: Sazba

Townsville, Queensland Australia

hello,
i have just bought a SONY DCRTRV265, and im trying to play my videos and still pics, using the supplied software "Picture Package Ver 1.0".
But iam having trouble with getting it all started... ive downloaded the software, Please Help me!!!

gl
Unregistered guest
Bought a new Sony Handycam DCR-HC40 -what a waste. There isn't any way to transfer video to the PC w/ their Picture Package software other than to make it a MUSIC VIDEO and apply cuts and fades. I just want regular video... I doubt a teenager who wanted to play w/ cheap music video software could afford the $500.00 I just wasted. And the vendor didn't bother to tell us we would need a different software... what exactly that software is we haven't discovered anywhere yet.

Unregistered guest
gl - same here. Anyone got some tips for us?

Robertd63
Unregistered guest
hi all i have a trv608 hi sony cam corder I have pixxel program I can use it as a web cam no problems but I want to be able to take still pics from flim I have on tape the pixxel program says it dosent detected a camrea do I need a capture card to do this ???

Unregistered guest
Hi all I have a Sony Handycam DCR-TRV260 I want to know how I can transfer video to my PC I have the USB cable and Picture Package but is does't work.

Unregistered guest
Hi everybody,
I bought the paasonic nv-gs 120 but i lost the disk for drivers. Could someone send me the usb2 and the webcam driver for windows xp.
Thank you

Unregistered guest
hi, i have sony handycam DCR-TRV 265e. i want know how i can trnsfer vidoes to my pc. i have usb cable, but don't have cd. i already connect but usb installation failed. plesae immediatly give me answer. thank you

Eluru123
Unregistered guest
I have a sony minidv DCR-HC20 camcorder. I just tried to connect the camcorder to the windows xp computer through the usb 2.0 ports on the camcorder and computer. The computer does not recognize the camcorder. Haven't tried the firewire cable yet, but wondering why the camcorder would not be recognized thru the usb. Any ideas?

Username: Alastrp

Hi Guys

I have a Sony Video Hi8 camcorder (Model CCD-TR750E)plus loads of footage that I want to transfer to my PC for editing. I've got a 2.60 Ghz Pentium 4 machine with an 80Gb hard drive with Adobe Premier loaded up. What kind of cable do I need to transfer the film to the PC - do I need a Video Card, Firewire or whatever?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2113
Do you have firewire capability? If you do, then you are set.

Hi Berny - when you say Firewire capability does that mean I need to install a Video card?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2119
I mean if you have an IEEEE 1394 port on your computer, you are set, if not you need one or a video card.

Hey Berny

Thanks for that I've one further question. My Sony Hi8 has ports (red, white and yellow) to a VCR, plus a RFU DC Out and finally one marked S Video- - any of these compatible with a Firewire. If not what would you suggest?

Suddenly realising this Camcorder isn't as future proof as I thought.

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic PV-GS120 and I know many people have had the same problem, I cannot transfer my video's from my palmcorder camcorder onto my computer, If anyone has advice please tell me

Gold Member

Post Number: 2175
Alastair,
Unfortunately, none of those outputs are firewire capable, you need to purchase a video capture card in order for you to use those outputs.

Username: Joseba

Miami, Florida USA

HI guys

I just purchased a SONY DCR-DVD201, my computer doesn't recognize the cam, I'm using XP O.S.
1- How can I download the content from the camera to my PC? I hear above a firewire etc.. I have no idea above this matters..
2-Can I use the camera also as web camera ocassionaly?
Thanks lot in advance,

Joseba

Anonymous

Hi Guys

I have Sony DCR TRV 147E and I am Using XP pls tell me how to capture the images to my PC.

Thanx inadvance

srinath

Anonymous

Hi - I have sony handcam TRV265E. I am trying to downlaod using the Picture Package software and burn it directly on the CD - but everytime the process stops abruptly. Can someone tell me what can be the problem

Anonymous

Hi,

I've recently purchased the Sony DCR-PC106E Handycam, and i'm trying to transfer the video to my Mac computer. How do I do This

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2267
for the Sony DCR, you need an iLink cable for your Mac.

Username: Reester

I have just purchased a Sony DVD201E handycam and Windows Movie Maker does not recognise the camcorder, please can anyone offer some advice....! Do I need to buy any new equipment?

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony CCD-TRV27E Handycam Video 8 camcorder. Is there any way I can transfer the information onto my PC?

Thanks
Mark

Lauro
Unregistered guest
What do I need to connect my NV-GS11 Panasonic dvc to my PC (windows xp)?

The Arcosoft software I was given at the shop is a ***, it doesn't work at all. I have also downloaded driver software from the panasonic.co.uk, baut doesn't work either after being installed.

I am totally clueless. I'll sue that damn Panasonic!

Pls, help. S.O.S.

Lauro

Namit
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased Panasonic NVGS 11. I can't transfer the video in DV Tape to my computer. Can anyone tell if I need IEEEE 1394 card for transferring the video to my computer. I have Windows XP and got this info from Movie Maker Help menu. Can anyone let me know if this would work ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2305
If you have a DV output, you can get a DV to IEEE1394 cable to connect to your computer.

http://dv411.com/cable1394.html

http://www.firewiremax.com/firewirecables.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us