URGENT!! Computer wont read zr-90 camcorder

Mad Hatter
Unregistered guest
Hello everyone,

about 6 months ago i purchased a cannon zr-90. For a while i could plug it into to my computer via usb, my computer would pic it up, and i would be able to tranfer the pics to my hardrive. Now, when i plug in my zr-90 my computer does not detect the camcorder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all drivers countless times. I use the same usb cord for my camcorder and my md walkman, and when i plug my md walkman into the same usb port with the same chord, it works fine.. so im stuck. If anybody had any ideas please respond. I also have a sony dvd-r burner hooked up via usb to my computer (in case that matters). Thanks In Advance

-Tyler

Bronze Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 98
Tyler, if you are saying that all of a sudden, your Windows XP PC no longer started the wizard for transferring still shots (i.e. something like a digicam), it might be an application conflict. (I'm assuming you have been all over Device Manager etc) One of my friends experienced exactly this problem last year with a digicam and solved it by un-installing Real Player.

Maybe not a solution for you, but at least a new angle to consider....

Cheers

MadHatter
Unregistered guest
Wow come to think of it it stopped working around the time i installed real player. Ill try, thanks for your help.

-Tyler

Bronze Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 100
No problems, just let me know the outcome! If this doesn't work, there are other suggestions I can make.

Cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us