Maxell VHS-C Adapter

Mike 285
Unregistered guest
When I insert the Maxell apapter in the VCR, the VCR makes really weird noises, then rejects the tape!! I figured out that the tape needs to be tightned. But I kept turning right on the black hole, and the white hole of the adapter, and it does nothing but turn, turn, NEVER STOPS!!
What did I do wrong here?

Mike 285
Unregistered guest
I need an answer QUICK! For some reason, my danged up internet connection keeps giving me the stupid 425 refused! Pleaser answer ASAP!

Mike 285
Unregistered guest
I need an answer QUICK! For some reason, my danged up internet connection keeps giving me the stupid 425 refused! Pleaser answer ASAP!

Mike 285
Unregistered guest

Mike 285
Unregistered guest
Post #4 was an accidental post. The word in the second sentence was supposed to be please, but the r was accidental. Excuse me.

Mike 284
Unregistered guest
Hurry!! I really need help, I been messing with this crud for 6 hours already!!!!!!!!

Mike 285
Unregistered guest
I'm NOT joking here!! I really need help!!

Mike 285
Unregistered guest
Ok, here is exactly what the problem is... When I insert the useless Maxell VHS-C adapter in the VCR, the tape makes a weird rewind noise, then the VCR rejects the tape. Is there a solution to this????????

Mikesays
Unregistered guest
YEAH!!

BUY A NEW ONE!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us