Convert NTSC MiniDv to PAL in Panasonic NV Gs-11

Username: Ashras99

Post Number: 1
Guys, I have Panasonic NV GS-11 camcorder. I want to play a MiniDV received from US (NTSC) and i am from India (PAL) . I just want to transfer the MiniDV data into the computer so i can edit the content of my friends birthday. Please tell me how to do it. I have lost the mannual of camcorder so can't check it how to make changes in the format in Camcorder if possible.

Please tell me which button to press in particular camcorder. When i play the MiniDVs, right now only able to see the counter moving in the LCD screen.

Please help.

***If possible in Panasonic MD-9000 then tell. So i can also arrange that. But above one is preferable.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have mini-dvs tapes that were made with a PAL digital camcorder and I would like to play them in a NTSC VCR. I would like to know if I can use a PAL camcorder with an NTSC VCR to tranfer my mini-dvs to VCR cassetttes, or do I need a PAL camcorder and VCR to tranfer them?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you!

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to upload the films from my camcorder to my computer on the PANASONIC NVGS11?

Do i need a firewire cable or can you do this on this model camcorder.

I want to upload my video on to my computer so i can edit it, however it says USB Transfer from Still Photo Only

Ben Briggs
Unregistered guest
NTSC is NTSC and PAL is PAL there is no changing it's a b.i.t.c.h but thats life. i'v just got back from texas and i was goning to buy a camera wilst i was there but the guy told me that it wont conver so to answer your question you can't convert form PAL to NTSC or the other way with the panasonic NV-GS 11 which was the camra i was gonna get so sorry guys

Terry Stride
Unregistered guest
why dont you ask him to put it on DVD then you should be able to play it on your DVD player.Here in the UK we have Pal and I get my friend in the states to put his Video onto DVD or SVCD or VCD DVD and they work perfectly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us