Paris out of the NICK!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3814
Apparently the little whining little whore couldn't handle the prison food she not all hard and tuff as she's been made out to be.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7953
Who did she fu*k to get out of that?

And I guess she is on mansion arrest.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7954
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/361399.html

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7223
She's probably already drunk.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3815
Paris Hilton, crouching and coughing on the bed.
"Oh please BOSS I can't stand the food you're serving me it's making me feel ill!"

Guard bangs prison bars with nightstick.
"SHUT UP B!TCH!" "AND EAT YOUR FOOD!"

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3816
I don't remember the quote from the judge, but let's say he should be removed from his position if he can't stick to his guns!

Intolerable!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7224
"LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem and will fulfill the remainder of her sentence for probation violation in home confinement, a sheriff's spokesman said."

^^BS

"Whitmore refused to answer questions from reporters when asked if the medical condition was physical or psychological. He said it was not a staph infection. The jail provided Hilton with a pamphlet on the skin infection when she checked in."

^^^I'd be more worried that she would bring something in.

"Hilton was housed in the "special needs" unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. She didn't have a cellmate."

^^^Oh what trying conditions.

"She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better and hopefully, in my opinion, to change the attitudes that exist about her among many people," Hutton said after visiting Hilton."

^^^That just takes the cake.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3818
Paul

She's a simple piss taker what wimp who couldn't do 44 days in prison without Bullsh!ting her way out she's the laughing stock of her trade!

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 678
Yay!!! Paris is free at last!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3819
I only hope she fu&cks up her home probation by sleepwalking out of her home at curfew hours and gets sent straight back to prison and severs a longer sentence for making the justice system look like the laughing stock of California!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3820
How much of your California tax dollars did she waste in that silly court trial?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us