Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1680
Three whole days.... WTF

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6291
Oh yeah, that's teaching her a lesson! Way to go judges/lawyers.
Why couldn't they put Kobe and the b!tch he selt with and OJ in jail??

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 172
poor thing she must be a wreck haha

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13410
gotta love the judicial system. i was gonna go buy a "free paris hilton" t-shirt but i guess i don't need to now.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7943
^^^Free Paris Hilton

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 237
Just goes to show ya that people with money don't have the same law applied to them like the rest of us.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7945
^^^And thats bullsh!t

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12417
"Kobe and the b!tch he selt with and OJ in jail??"

^^They didnt do it...

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 426
i enjoy her acting, im glad shes out to make some more movies haha preferably in night vision

Gold Member

Post Number: 7947
Yea, its alright but shes too skinny. She needs to grow some bo0bs and an a$s.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2988
"^^They didnt do it..."

Just because they weren't proven guilty does NOT mean they didn't do it.It's not about what happened,it's about what you can prove.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2989
I wonder who got paid off...

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1681
Now they are saying that she got 40 days house... err... mansion arrest, and that she has already received a million dollar offer for her "prison memoirs".

Let me take a shot in the dark at what those may be like:

The pillow cases are like, sooooo rough, only 40 thread count, and I think they chafed my face! All of the other girls are yelling rude and nasty things to me like, "you fucking skanky herpe bitch!" and "you're lucky you're not in general population or I would shove my fist right up your heirhead ass and cut your nipples off cunt!"

Then yesterday I found out that Wolfgang Puck doesn't cater here and I cried all night. It is sooooo hard in prison... all of the girls here are ugly and poor. I miss my dog Tinkerbell and I just pray that someone is feeding her. She is the only one that ever licks my pussy, because like, I guess dogs can't contract herpes. And they wouldn't even let me bring my louis vuitton bags in here, and like, where do they expect me to put my stuff? But some of the guards want my autograph, and that's hot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2993
"But some of the guards want my autograph, and that's hot."

Rofl, I was waitin for that line as I read it lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Logan,

You can say that sh!t all you want, but, for the most part, it's the truth.

People with money buy themselves out of sh!t worse than a DUI charge.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2995
I think Logan was saying that it's bullsh1t that people with money can buy themselves out like that.Not saying that what you said was bullsh1t.

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
My bad, sry logan

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5241
if the glove dont fit, you must acquit...for OJ that is

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7218
I've been saying it all along. She wasn't going to do her full term. I'm suprised they didn't release her the day she went in. Now she'll have what she lives for, twice the amount of attention from the paparazzi and press. She's back in her element fellas and there's not a d@mn thing we can do about it. Looks like dear old mom flew it and pulled strings. I can still hear her tell the judge "you're pathetic".

As far as house arrest, ask Martha how grueling that was. She was allowed what, 40hrs/week away for business allowances????

Yup, money and politics. I'm just as pizzed as anyone. At the very least she's thumbing her nose not only to the judicial world but also law enforcement and things can get pretty interesting from here on out for little miss professional party skankbag.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13411
money>>>everything else

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11662
its simply this :

1 law for us reg folk & a different law for "celebs" .....

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11663
..its simply this :

1 law for us reg folk & a different law for "celebs" ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7948
lol Phil, I was agreeing with you.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 238
WTF i was just watching yesterday night on cnn on how she spent most of her days and nights crying and she was traumatized i just laughed and turned off the tv and went to sleep now i wake up and hear this thats bullsh!t. I guess i should tell my bro who has been locked up for three weeks for some bullsh!t to start crying all day and night and to say hes traumatized so they can release him? I wish i was rich:-(

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1695
LOL this isn't over yet, look at this new report:

"TMZ has learned that a judge has ordered Paris Hilton back to his Los Angeles courtroom, telling her she must attend tomorrow morning's hearing. She could be sent BACK to the slammer!!

Late today, L.A. City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo filed paperwork demanding a hearing before Judge Michael Sauer to determine why the Sheriff's Department allowed Paris to get out of jail when the judge had expressly ordered her to serve out her entire sentence."

"The Los Angeles City Attorney has filed a motion asking the judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to have her returned to jail to serve out her full sentence.

In the documents obtained by TMZ, City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo is also asking Judge Michael Sauer to hold a hearing, demanding that the Sheriff's Department show why it should not be held in contempt of court for violating Judge Sauer's May 4, 2007 order, which expressly stated "no electronic monitoring."

This would make my fucking month if they sent her back UploadUpload

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13449
come on brad. she learned her lesson. jail is no place for a girl like that. we all need to chill out and give her a break. she has been through alot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7250

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4991
Turn on your TV and watch Southpark right now :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6300
OJ was the luckiest ba$tard in the world. What were the odds that he's lawyer was able to use the "race" card, as well as the stupid lawyers on the other side? I think even a 5th grader would've known that a leather glove soaked in blood for weeks will not stretch. On top of that, he was allowed to wear a "rubber glove" with no lubrication. I'm sure he jerked off few times the night before, to ensure his hands were swollen!
As for Paris, she really needs to learn that there's more to life than making $ex videos and parties.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7259
Let's not bring up OJ and Paris in the same discussion. I own a bar and don't have enough booze to support that debate!

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1692
i did a year total in county jail and state jail over some BS, because i wasnt rich.

dont give her a break...

3 days?! wtf?!!!

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13454
she worked so hard for her money though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7263
And she has so much talent. She's so pretty and has so much to give back to the world.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13456
lol paul is catching on now. good for you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7265
and her career is so perfect and she appreciates her fans so much that well.....we have to give her the benifit of the doubt. She's.....Paris for God's sake.

Yeah yeah. Who hasn't seen her videos??

Yeah, she's a victim.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 510
yeah I heard about her gettin' out, "health problems" my @ss. the degradation of society right there. haha the free paris hilton t-shirts. that guy was a genius. taking advantage of all the losers who are obsessed with famous people, is the greatest idea since selling trading cards and war hammer to little kids. it's exactly the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7267
She might be going back in. It's all fucked up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
they better through her anorexic @ss back in there.

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11668
its been a good profitable news day for dem paparazzi & media houses ......

Bronze Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 36
"unnamed health problem" was the reason I heard as to why she got out...WTF? so what, there are people in jail that are sick....it could be that maybe she is ???pregnant??? even if so...there are women in jail that have the babies in jail...jeez

Silver Member

Post Number: 519
she's just a spoilt over-pampered b!tch.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1914
That B I T C H is going back.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5429
thats too fakin bullshyt just because shes famous and rich she gets out in 3 days wtf????? have ever heard that happen from a latina a black girls or a poor girl that havent done a big crime???

not even with good DISCIPLINE they will let you out in 3 days.

and another thing paris hilton her disiplice is her main thing, shes yelled at the judge in several cases and still she can get out in 3 days wtf????

also another thing the jail she went when she was going there, everything changed, from how clean the jail is to the food they give WTF????

thats fu-cking bullshit and thats what some countries look bad, because of this now all latinamerica is seeing how racist this country can be also the Africans Americans are watching how this happening. im not saying that this country is racist or something bad but dude with someting like this can you can think off if your not rich and white???

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 679
its not about being rich and white its about being famous , a celebrity, etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6305
You can't put african americans on your post cause look at Kobe and OJ, Shawn Kemp (rumor about him sleeping with teenage girls all over the country).
However, I don't recall ever seeing Latinos and Asians getting off lightly for anything.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1701
This is unreal what is going on right now. This morning Paris told her lawyer that she wanted to testify on the phone instead of actually go to the courthouse. The judge said WTF I want her here in person immediately!! The only people that can transport her from her house are the Sheriff's because of the terms of her house arrest so the judge ordered a Sheriff squad car to go to her house and pick her up. They get there and Paris makes them wait because since she thought she could handle it over the phone so she had to call two makeup artists so she could "look her best in front of the judge."

Meanwhile, there were almost 100 paparazzi camped outside her house and cops were checking press credentials and telling those who didn't have the correct ones to leave the area. Sheriff's placed huge tarps around the walkway to her door so she could sneak out. While all of this is going on and Paris is getting her makeup done, a plane flies over pulling a banner that read: "We Love Paris, The Darling Family." When she finally walked out, the Sheriff's car pulled away and the idiot paps were literally sprinting down the road after the car trying to get pics. A few of them almost got ran over.

Unfuckingbelievable! The judge is supposed to be unreal mad about all of this and he wants her either to go back to jail or if she wants to push the "medical" issue she will serve the rest of her time in a psych ward which will be FAR worse than the jail she was in.

Either way.... she is going back in, you read it here first.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1702
Awwwwwwww don't cry poor baby, your professional makeup job is going to run.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1916
STUPID B I T C H

Gold Member

Post Number: 5459
hahah that pic is the best

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 249
LOL that would make a good owned pic. Someone photoshop it with a big OWNED on the top lol

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1703
Paris was removed from the courtroom screaming and crying "IT"S NOT RIGHT" and "MOM!!!!" and get this: the judge not only ordered her back to jail but now she has to do the full 45 days, not the 23!!!!!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1704
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7279
I feel a little better.

Oh is there going to be more to come. Count on it!!!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1705
Sheriff Lee Baca is facing jail time himself for "blatantly disobeying court orders" and "acting alone as all three components of the judicial system".

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3052
^NICE!Let's see if he can buy himself out now that he was paid off.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6307
Maybe Sheriff Lee wanted to be in jail with Paris?
The only problem is, he'll have to face the h o r n y guys.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1707
I had to make a custom concert ticket just for the occasion

Upload

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1708
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7282
She'll still be getting out early though. For every 4 days of good behavior they knock off a day.

"Despite being ordered to serve the remainder of her original 45-day sentence, Hilton could still be released early. Inmates are given a day off their terms for every four days of good behavior, and her days in home detention counted as time served."

Just what the h3ll is she screaming about???

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9878
I don't beleive in celebrity justice nor do I condone Hilton's actions, BUT...I know MANY people who got rearrested for VOP (violation of probation) and driving with a suspended license and they got 30 days house arrest (in fact my neighbor is doing that right now for EXACT same charges AND while carrying a concealed weapon), or they just got a fine and 6 months added to their probation....so Hilton's sentencing was NOT celebrity justice FAVORABLY...in fact if anything, I believe her celebrity status worked against her...

and for those of U who have never been in jail (yeah I have for 3 days once (DUI breathlyzer refusal)...jail is NOTHING what U think it is...its 1000X worse, unless u don't mind laying in a 4x8 closet with nobody to talk to or intereact with, while being mentally and physically abused by guards...3 days seemed like 30 years...and I spent 30 years in the military and in many combat situations, and POW and survival training ...and I would much rather do that again, then be confined for even 1 day in jail..

If the "system" screwed up and released her then, shame on them,...they should not put her back in again...that IS CRUEL and UNFAIR , and ABUSIVE excessive punishment for her non violent crime...nevermind the costs to the taxpayers..jails are overcrowdwd already, and needs the room for the violent offenders...

House arrest, probation, loss of license for 18 months, and alcohol and drug testing, seems more appropriate...for everyone!

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 789
im very attracted to the female cop in the front seat. she has very sexxxxxxy eyes

Silver Member

Post Number: 525
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Roobah

MO US

Post Number: 14
I got an email from my post but I do not see it here.
I guess that means no freedom of speach in this thread? get real..

the sooner she is gone the better.

Bronze Member
Username: Roobah

MO US

Post Number: 15
Is that Garcia of Reno 911 driving the car?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5470
man i wish i had that paris hilton in front of me i will r@pe her @SS till it bleeds and maybe whit that take all the b1tching out of her

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 716
"im very attracted to the female cop in the front seat. she has very sexxxxxxy eyes"

damn right

Gold Member

Post Number: 7287
It's Cali. Even the bums are hot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us