Dead or Alive (2006)

Bronze Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 72
4 all u guys that have played any of the Dead or Alive games, you probably kno wot I mean...on other forums & boards some of the topics discuss of a Dead or Alive movie...the results? It'll suck, it's just another worst game-2-movie movie...People say that it'll b bad & what I say? I don't kno whether fans of DOA will enjoy the movie or hate it...but it'll probably b out in theatres next year...
mostly people say it won't b good ... by the looks of the cast & story...

& 4 all of u people that r reading this probably saying wot the H*ll r u talking about? Well then I'll take the time 2 explain it 2 u! :-)
Ok,
1) Dead or Alive is a game, a series, 1,2,3,Extreme Volleyball,Ultimate, & 4(which will come out on the 360)
2) The Genre? Fighting, you'll 4 sure like this game if u like fighting games, & I say it's probably 1 of the best fighting games out there, bc of the graphics & gameplay...
3)I luv the game, it's so awesome!
4) Ok now 4 the movie part..they r going 2 make a movie based on Tecmo's Dead or Alive games
5)The story is, (skip this part if u don't wan2 kno) 4 female fighters go on an island 2 compete in a tournament...I think that's the story? But yeah...
6) characters that r gonna b in this movie?
-Kasumi
-Ayane
-Christie
-Helena
-Ryu
????
That's all I kno from looking from several sites..there could b more...
7) Actors & Actresses in this film will include:
-Devon Aoki (known as Suki in 2 Fast, 2 Furious and Miho in Sin City)
-Holly Vallance
-Jaime Pressly
???

But that's wot the movies gonna b about & who's gonna b in it, what Dead or Alive is & wot's the game about!

Please post back about wot u think...comments, questions?...

Bronze Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 82

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1966
oh

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 863