High Output Alternator...GM Model CS-144... Made by ExcessiveAmperage

Gold Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 1002
This alternator was pulled from my 96 Cadillac Seville SLS but the CS-144 also fits many other GM models between 1986-2006 just look up what type of alternator your car uses, it can also be used in place of a factory CS-130...it is larger then the CS-130 but the bolt patterns are the same although you will have to buy a wiring harness adapter to convert from CS-130 to CS-144 ... This alternator was used for a very short while before I loss interest in Car Audio and pulled everything out of my car... It worked when I pulled it and I have had it sitting up a while but according to the autozone bench testing equipment this alternator still performs as though it were brand new, as it should considering that I only used it a month and it's otherwise just been collecting dust in a box since I went back to stock and removed and sold all my car audio and video equipment (The guy that tested it also commented on how well it performed on the bench test).... I had this alternator made by Excessiveamperage.com during a group purchase on a Car-Audio forum and I paid 310 dollars (you will also get the receipt).... I'm selling it for $125 local pickup or $150 dollars shipped to any address you provide to me as long as you send the funds to my paypal account... The $150 shipped may be a little less depending on how much it will cost me to ship to your address and the shipping is for US residents only....Thanks

the photos didn't work in my previous listing so if you would like to see actual photos please visit my local listing at the following link

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2032103804.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us