Pheonix Gold powering JL Audio Subs on house AC current Using Iota Power Supply & Coustic Crossover INSANE BASS

Bronze Member
Username: Ww_dagger

Vancouver, WA USA

Post Number: 19
I just listed the following on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pheonix-Gold-powering-JL-Audio-Subs-on-house-AC-current_W0QQ itemZ290413466786QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item439dfdd4a2

OK, I really don't want to sell this but I had to have a kidney stone removed and the thieves at the hospital want $25,000 for the 30 minute, non-surgical procedure.

Weather you buy this for your car or for use in your dorm, house or to use off of any other AC current supply, you will not be disappointed. It will deliver BASS that will knock your socks off. I feel it important at this point to add a warning. This setup can cause hearing loss, cause damage to the nervous system, cause nausea, and cause other symptoms related to exposure to long term high decibel sound.

The idea here is to add bass to your music inside your home that only a high end car audio system can deliver. You simply use a Y splitter to direct signal to the car amp, and signal to your normal stereo setup, or you can use car audio speakers connected to the crossover. You can use a simple mp3 player, radio, personal computer, or anything that you could plug a pair of head phones or speakers into.

Pheonix Gold MS2125 Amplifier
2 JL Audio 15" 15w6 Pro subwoofers in a custom built carpeted and sealed enclosure
Iota DLS-90 Power converter (BRAND NEW!)
Coustic XM3 Electronic Crossover
All the proper wiring and connections neatly mounted on a carpeted display

Go ahead and read the reviews on any of the above components and you will soon realize they are the best of the best. I've won contests with this equipment. If you know anything about car audio you know what I'm talking about. The Pheonix Gold easily breaks 1000 watts, the JL Audios have more time in 1st place ratings than any other speaker, the Iota power converter outputs 90 amps at 13.6v... let me repeat that... It's continuous at 90amps! I hope you can appreciate what a beast this is. As powerful and hungry as that Pheonix Gold amp is, this power supply will feed it without a hiccup, even on the most draining bass hits. It is also brand new.

I can't emphasize enough how powerful this setup is, and how cool it sounds when connected to your home theater setup. You know when in Jurassic Park, the T-Rex is walking towards the people and they are looking at the puddles of water vibrate from it's foot steps, and there is a deep rumble with each step? Ya, it scares the poo out of you when you can feel the foot steps too... and your neighbors down the block...

Every item in this auction is in perfect working condition. I will ship it completely wired and ready to plug and play. I will not answer emails for blueprints or descriptions on how to build one for yourself. Be careful though if you do, you can fry your amp in a second if you don't know what you are doing.

Shipping costs will be exactly what the shippers charge me to send it to you (Probably DHL Freight) and I will copy you the invoice. You may pick this up locally as well. I'm not gonna lie, it's big and heavy, but I will work with you on your shipping preference. So you are paying for TWO things, this auction and the shipping to get it to you on a separate transaction (unless you pick it up).

Bronze Member
Username: Ww_dagger

Vancouver, WA USA

Post Number: 20
Here are pictures of the setup:

Upload

Upload

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help