5- BATTERIES FOR SALE(KINETIC,YELLOW TOP,)

Username: Kovemaster559

Fresno, CA

Post Number: 1
well i have 5 c&d technologies batteries up for grabs my price is 80 plus ship . im rarely on here but if you are a memeber on CARAUDIO,COM . pm me their or here. these batteries are better then the yellow top and better then the kinetics . very solid batts .
Also im also selling my air ride system pm about details
[IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/robertrincon/stuffforsale011.jpg[/IMG]

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8293
In what ways are they better than Kinetiks or yellow tops?

Fresno, CA

Post Number: 2
these have better rating and better Amp hours then yellow top. kinetik cant be charged to over 13.7 Volts. these can take 14.8 volts

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8297
" kinetik cant be charged to over 13.7 Volts. these can take 14.8 volts"

WHAT?! Lol, you mean that when my HC2400s were holding at 14.8 it was impossible? Hell, some people have even trained them to hold at 15 volts for a bit. When and what year Kinetik batteries did you use that couldn't charge above 13.8? Ask Renegadesrun about his Kinetiks resting at 15volts and he'll tell you, I believe he's a mod on SPLBassX and a few other forums.

Fresno, CA

Post Number: 3
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17479&pid=393782&mo de=threaded&start=#entry393782

here you go ,the batterie i used was a hc600 the alternator i was using was a custom build by liese electric.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8298
Interesting info Robert but I never had any issues when my batts were floating at 14.7volts in the vehicle with the engine off. Kinetik will always tell you certain things to be on the safe side just like companies will say their amps are ONLY 1 ohm stable but ARE stable at half ohm loads, it's just something that's put out there to protect their azzes. It would be crazy to see a battery swell up like that though. Nice link man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us