Treo SSX, Hifonics BX1500D, possibly IA 40.1

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4233
First off I have an Treo SSX 15.22. The sub works perfectly, but is not pretty cosmetically. The dustcap is missing because I did a bad gluing job and there are two scuffs on the surround both FIXED with CA glue on the underside. I ran this sub with no problems for a few months, but I'm upgrading. 250 shipped.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Next is a Hifonics BX1500D. Ran this amp on the SSX. It looks basically brand new. Unfortunately it's at my house (I'm at college) so I only have pictures of it new. I'm looking for 200 shipped OBO.

Upload

Also, I might be selling My IA 40.1. I just bought it from Scottie and I haven't even taken it out of the box. It looks BNIB, but I'm not sure if it is one he used and was just EXTREMELY careful with or if it actually is new. Anyways I'll try to get 690 + shipping.

Upload

I'm willing to take trades on most of this stuff. Just offer away. Namely looking for an amp that will throw out around the same power as the IA but with a smaller footprint. Thanks for looking.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 672
Hifonics BX1500D $150 i'll do paypal?

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 673
u have a pm

Gold Member

Post Number: 4235
eh im gonna try to get more than 150... thanks though. i don't check my PMs here really cuz it sends them to my other email address. if you wanna get ahold of me hit me up at abrassle @ utk . edu

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 565
damn, where were u a week ago, k just bought a rf t3000 for 680 shipped. bleh

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 690
ok ill do 200 u got a email

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

3 10 Stereo ...

Post Number: 564
ill trade you a Ma audio hk802sx straight up for the hifonics amp..It doesnt have a scratch on it and it has very very low hours on it.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 996
Are you putting the ssx on ca.com? I have a friend wanting my amp (he found someone to buy his setup so idk), so if he buys it soon I'll probably take the ssx your hands if someone else doesn't.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 693
bx1500 sold

Gold Member

Post Number: 4292
yes that's my SSX on CA.com. hit me up if your friend buys your amp, i'd love to sell it to you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4390
no bump ftl....!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us