Feeler: Sundown, P.A.P. WMD's

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1342
Looking to sell, but not really for sale as of yet. Just wondering what I can expect get out of this.

Sundown SAE-1000D. Barely used. Got it around May/June, I don't really remember, but I didn't install it until late August. It's been collecting dust in my house since early December.

These pics were taken the night of the install. First time I had it out of the box.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/383236.html

Next is two 12" Pierce Audio Products WMD's. The '06 versions. One is brand new, never seen power. The other one is on its way back to me from PAP with a fresh recone and upgraded soft parts.

This is the new one sitting next to the RL-s. It was only taken out of the box for pics. I'll have pics of the other one as soon as it arrives, which will probably be Monday.
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5770
how much you looking to get for the wmd? possibly interested in it. and vc to please.

as for the sundown, you'll probably be able to get about $250 shipped. and you should post if you have the invoice for warranty transfer.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13665
how much for the wmd's??

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1345
The WMD's will be different from each other now because of the one having different parts, but they said it will be close. They didn't have any '06 cones left, so they put a "upgraded cone and heavy rubber surround" on it. Also the Fs is lowered to 25hz instead of 28hz stock. They are both dual 2ohm.

I honestly don't know what to ask for them. I will consider any offers though, as long as they're reasonable.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1819
where did you get guage reducers to get those 1/0 wires into the amp like that??? looks clean bro

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 482
how much for the wmd's? they selling some buy1 get one free for the 07 models atm at 200$

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1352
Thieves - They're Stinger 1/0 to 4 reducers. I bought them on eBay from hifisoundconnection. They were like $12 a piece.

Torn - I don't know. I was thinking maybe $90 shipped each, or $175 shipped for the pair. Where do you see the '07 12" for sale? The website says they're sold out.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5772
through there ebay store. if you can go lower, i'll take the bnib sub.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7613
highland do you come to chicago often??

if so we could make alil deal on the subs.. let me know bro

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1353
Zpeedy - I haven't been up to Chicago in almost two years.

Like I said before though, this stuff isn't actually for sale yet, but I will consider offers or trades. I don't want to get rid of this stuff, but I really need an amp for the RL-s and I don't have the money to buy one right now.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1368
Got the other sub back. Here's a few new pics.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 486
these sql or spl subs? you selling em yet?

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1375
SQL. Not yet.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1381
ctmike - Price is firm. If I can't get any more for them, I'm going to keep them. They're still worth double my asking price.

The '06's aren't much different than the '07's. Except for the bumped back plate, they're pretty much the same. MSRP $250 each.

http://www.pierceaudioproducts.com/subpage2.html

Looks like all they have left on the eBay store are 15's.

If you can find a better deal, have at it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us