Alpine MRP-M650 w/ StreetWires Amp Kit

Bronze Member
Username: Fastshift

Post Number: 30
Hello Fellas!

Here I have Alpine MRP-M650 Amp and StreetWires 4-gauge Amp Kit w/ interconnect RCA and Remote TurnOn Lead.

Link to the Alpine website. M650 page.
http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=MRP-M650

Items:

First of all, Both of these items are NEW.

Upload

I opened it just to check how it looked,BTW its looks really nice, but it has never been used. yes I said NEVER. i have everything that came with it in the box.

Upload

here is the amp kit. the kit has been open as well but also NEVER been used. i was planning on getting the sub i wanted this weekend and install them, but i ran into a financial problem.

this amp kit is made by StreeWires as you see, power cable is 4 gauge, 100Amp AFS Fuse comes with it.

Payment:

Im asking $375 for these, or OBO. not willing to sell them separately but email me first

Payment Method:

i'll accept money order, cashiers check, personal check, or cash in person (then there will be no shipping cost).

Please allow upto a week for your check to clear up.

Shipping:

shipping + handling will be $30 (USPS Priority).
(BTW, I'm in zip code 76210)
The Item will be shipped as i receive the payment, or the check clears up.

Keep in Contact with me. i will be checking my email everyday AFTER SCHOOL. i have nothing to say to u if u get P.O.ed because u didn't check your email or didn't contact with me.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at jinsan_0407@hotmail.com

My name is Jin

thanks for looking.

Bronze Member
Username: Fastshift

Post Number: 31
plus i have a 1 12" sub box about .85 cubic ft.
dimention: 14.5"x14.5"x11" 3/4 MDF (front is double stacked. this box is not complete, will need fitting. or if u don't care about cleaning after fitting i'll finish the box for you and u can do fitting when u get it. i did a bad job in cutting the curcle lmao. will need some work definitely...

was planning on putting 12" alpinr type-R.

if you want it, ill just give it too you with no extra cost. Local pickup only. shipping prolly would cost like 30 just for that lol

again, thanks for looking

Upload
Upload

poor pix.... email me and i'll send you better pix if you want...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us