Archive through January 08, 2008

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 797
treo ssi 15 like new...dual 4 ohm let me know if interested i can email pics....price is 220 shipped

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 315
spam

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 799
lol.......how you get that

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 451
f/s section for u buddy :P

VVVVV

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/289509.html

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 219
SCAMMER ALERT!

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2308
alright dude, i don't know you nor do i know your situation, but how come every once in a while it seems like you jump on here sayin o sh!t i need money soo bad yadda yadda and a week later you have ridiculous sh!t you're tryin to sell. sorry, hope this doesn't bump

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 801
lol i have had this treo for a while...just never pushed the sale.....and i havent needed moeny in a while and still dont ..but i aint using it and it's just taking up space.....

TREO..you can suck my fu(kin Di(k

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1600
We need a therapist on E. Everyones bustin everyones balls.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1505
Yeah. A mediator. Andrizzle is the one who NEEDS a therapist LOL.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 810
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 395
what we need is tampax to sponsor us and hand out some super absorant pads because seems like EVERYBODY is on the rag lately.

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
and btw ill say it again i bought from jnoel and didnt get scammed he shipped fast and packed it up nicely.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 814
thanks bro

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 281
if it was a 12" i'd take it off your hands, sorry bud good luck with the sale though

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1475
J, please...We're asking nicely, please post your next F/S tread in the F/S section like everybody else does.
Your no more special than the rest of us so come on man. ; )

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1817
justin is special he's extra gey lmfao hahaha just playing bud good luck with the sale ;)

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1672
"J, please...We're asking nicely, please post your next F/S tread in the F/S section like everybody else does.
Your no more special than the rest of us so come on man. ; )"

God f*cking damn Zac who the f*ck gives a f*ck who post what where? Im gettin real tired of you actin like you own E. What makes you so special that u think u can tell ppl where to post their posts? Yea i know you know your car audio and your a world champ or whatever but I dont think everyone on here gives a sh*t. So stop actin like this forum is yours or get the f*ck outta here. I for one cant stand your a*s. I think everyone else is afraid to tell you off cuz you know alot about car audio,well I really dont care who you are. Your in no position to tell ppl where to post. Nothing makes you better than me,or anybody else on this forum. So please stfu!

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1673
BTW J Noel,I have no problem with you and I would buy from you without question. I dunno wtf you did to make ppl hate you but i dont care. You seem like a good dude to me so keep posting your FS threads in the sub section jus to piss offf Zac Davis!

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 818
^ rofl.......i dont give a fu(k bout zac or his knowledge anymore.....fu(k him i dont care and i will never stop posting...EVER

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 75
round and round we go... Don't think you will never get banned.... He asked nicely.

TWISTED if that is the way you are going to act, please leave you are not contributing.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1045
Honestly, its not hard to post in the F/S section. He makes a valid point.

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1354
PatRICK just won the internet through pure awesomeness!

I have no clue who it was directed at mind you.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1807
word on this bullchit about posting in the forsale section.... talkin about Kevin how he forces rd products down his throught...

NO1 cares where you post chit.... i definetly dont.... i post stuff about amps in the subwoofer section this is the spot its been like that for years...... no1 cares..... at all... and how you gonna just pop up like you run the place and order ppl around..... this whole forum doesnt care... and the admin doesnt either.... still havent seen an admin yet since i have been here...

it might not be hard to post in the other side but theres no point of you trying to tell everyone to change.....

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
So Killer, you are apparently lazy and apparently some people do care.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1359
From what i have read I think there are 4 ppl who back up Zac in the whole F/S thing.

I actually don't care, that's why I don't promote one side over the other and I occaisionally browse over the actual FS section. But I find that if you are looking for a computer, go to the comp section and look there as 8/10 times you will find something rather than in the jumlbed FS section which has everything piled into one.

At least here the most items for sale are Car audio related.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I agree Mike... I don't mind for sale or OT if it is clearly marked as such. It's the "here's some advice(based on what I sell)" is what I have the problem with.

Peace

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1361
Ahh, that's a whole different topic I suppose.

But I would feel safer getting advice or info from someone who sold the product, rather then them giving me advice on something they don't sell.

You don't go to a Honda dealer to get adivce about a Ford. You go to both dealers then weigh out the pros and cons, and research within your budget. No one forces you to buy anything, unless at gun point or something....lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1808
well for the 2 ppl who care i apologize.... and i dont have anything to sell so i aint worried bout it......

it dont matter in the end none of us are admins... so wuteva

oh im super lazy also......ooooh yeahhh

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 819
tyler...who the fu(k are you coming on here thinking what you say means sh!t in my daily life..you can take your 78 posts and shove them up your aZZ.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
lol wasnt directed at anyone just wanted to finally use that.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7391
UploadUpload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
J Noel,

Someone who cares. I think if we counted quality posts you would have ... ahhh.... none.

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
killeracing zac doesnt care bout amps and stuff being posted in here just fs and ipods crap like that not ta get in the middle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1810
for the posts that i have seen him make it seems like hes always got something to say about Kevin Holden..... i back him.... i never bought anything and the times i was going to he was patient with me and helped me out... still answerd my questions and all that... so thats what gets me.....

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1477
I can't believe I'm trying so hard to better our forum for members like most of you in this thread, And for what?, so I can be ridiculed and called names?

Whats the point anymore. If theres only 4 of us who actually care about intelligent conversation then the 4 of us might as well go to a different forum. This is becoming a huge waste of time.
It seems none of my or the others efforts are appreciated so screw it, you guys wanna have a free for all cluster frick of a forum go ahead, I'm sick of your childish remarks.

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 919
Hahaha zac davis = sensative thug... sounds like some1 needs a hug. Haha jus kiddin zac anyways.
Honestly I think u r wasting ur time if the majority of the forum wants something 2 change trust me it will change take me for example I used 2 get smart wit a lot of ppl the majority of the forum was annoyed by it so I stoped thts how things work zac majority rules and right now ur P.O.V is far from the majority not to bust ur b allz thts just how it is.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

12 audioque 2.5 145.2 ..., Pa Usa

Post Number: 625
i like turtles but not as much as bernie

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6457
I'm sure if the admin gets enough complaints it will be dealt with.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2539
Firstly i don't think it's fair to say that the majority of members don't want the rules to be enforced/upheld. MANY of ecoustics' members have said little to nothing in these threads because they don't wanna get involved in all the arguing. I totally understand and respect that.

I personally have voiced my stance on the matters at hand, but refuse to name names or go after anyone specifically, even though i'm tempted to point out how severely immature, rude, and just plain dumb a select few people have been throughout the last couple weeks.

I'm not a "veteran" member really, i've been here just over a year. But let me tell you the forum was NOT like this when i first showed up. For the first 6 months or so (rough estimate), people would very rarely post OT or FS stuff in the sub section, and when they did, someone would often say "wrong section" and the thread would die because ppl wouldn't really acknowledge it.

The forum back then was 10 times more educational and informative, and yet everyone had just as much fun, had plenty of casual conversation, made friends etc.

What really gets me is the ppl saying things to Zac and others like "who do you think you are coming here telling us where we should post and what we should do...?" Well i would ask you, who did you think you were coming to this forum in the last 6 months or so to just start posting whatever you want wherever you want despite there being rules against it?

Unfortunately the rules aren't enforced like they should be, but that's really not the point here. Is it okay to steal something just cause you know you won't get caught? Certainly posting in the wrong section isn't a crime like stealing, but you get the point.

I've also heard ppl say things like "well everyone hangs out in the sub section so we have to post here". That is a problem that has been caused by a select few members in recent months. I can't say if 2-3 people are really to blame or if it's more like a dozen people but it's had a snowball effect. There are a few people on here who seriously start so many new threads every day about every little thing they wanna talk about, it's ridiculous.

A couple tips to consider when posting on ecoustics:

1. Post in the correct section. I still don't see why some people are so resistant to do this. The forsale section does not, and should not bump. This will not prevent people from finding the stuff you have for sale. If you were gonna look for a used car in local ads, would you only look at the first few? No, people are gonna scroll through looking for the best deals on what they want/need. I got my sub amp (thanks logan), subs (thanks chauncey), and 2ch. amp (thanks Blanford), ALL from the FS section about a year ago.

If you wanna talk to friends/other members about OT stuff, you have plenty of options. PM them, email them, talk on AIM, talk on the phone, post in the OT section...

2. Make new threads only when NECESSARY. Within any one thread, conversation and discussion is going to bounce around topics, so be as broad as possible. Instead of making a thread called "wiring my subs" and then another called "connecting amp" and then another called "mounting subs to box" etc... Just make one thread called "Help with Install". People will not only be happy to help, but it will be easier because they can read through one collective log of what has gone on so far.

I hope everyone understands what i'm trying to say. I can honestly say there is not a single member on here who i dislike personally or who i don't think should be here. There are a few people who are just making the forum a lower quality place to be. I'd like to fix that, but i don't want people to leave, i'm not trying to kick anyone out. We can all contribute, learn, and enjoy each others company much more if we get our acts together.

Thanks for your time.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1191
^^^^ x 2 I support that too

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1268
"The forum back then was 10 times more educational and informative, and yet everyone had just as much fun, had plenty of casual conversation, made friends etc."

Never as much fun, because I wasn't here ;) lol

I remember when ZAc said just 2 weeks ago that he is not leaving this forum anytime soon. What happened Zac :-(

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2290
"Firstly i don't think it's fair to say that the majority of members don't want the rules to be enforced/upheld. MANY of ecoustics' members have said little to nothing in these threads because they don't wanna get involved in all the arguing. I totally understand and respect that"

...:-)

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 630
lol nothins changed. They look for someone new to pick on everyweek, its really pathetic. JNoel, like Twiztid said you post your forsale items wherever the fukc you please like I used to and everyone on this forum does. Until this place has reliable mods, you'll probably never see me here again, because its a drama infested forum that results in little or no benefit. A lot of people here are ok, but its the other douche bags that need to hop of JNoels dik, most of you been ridin it like you know a thing or two about it. Enough is enough, JNoel is L E G I T! 100% I've sold to him personally and talked to him no worries!

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1270
^You're a whole different story Wheeler.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1577
^x2

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1279
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2548
^^^ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!

Nick V. you are responsible for some of the funniest sh!t i've seen on this forum.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 631
At least you're origonal. Like I said before this forum serves no benefit whatsoever, and it most likely never will. Nick V when you can design, construct, and sell 13 different boxes and professionally carpet each and every one of them, then you will have gained my ounce of respect I don't have for your pathetic a$s.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7799
And the drama continues....

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1289
Lmao. How am I pathetic? I think you've had too much chlorine. Anyway, I have designed and built more than 13 boxes. Your first 2 doesn't even count pool man.

Until you can post something a little more mature, I suggest you not even come to this forum, John 4 Wheeler.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3246
Man you guys are realing hateing.... Chill out.
Havent seen you around in a while Charlie.

Help me out.. What should I tune this sub to?

Upload

Should I add water to raise the tuning or what. Thanks.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 632
Nothins changed, and thanks once again for validating my arguments.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1293
i supprt american pitbull terrier for what he posted.the reason everybody post in the subwoofer section is because about just every person on here only looks at this section,post somethang in the amp or speakers or headunit section,compare maybe 10 post to 50 in this section,random numbers but u get the point

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5226
Holy sh!t john wheeler's back!

Hahaha I thought he was long gone.......

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1585
well apparently this forum has helped you wheeler. I haven't heard about you, or anyone at that, soaking their "kerfed" box in the pool since then:-)

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 643
lol well i guess im a little late but twiztid whats up i thought you were of the forum for a while and yeah you have a point the fs section doesnt work i posted in there took three months to get a response posted in the sub section took a couple of days also whats up j whys everyone hatin on you lol it looks like your ecoustics most hated right now

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 820
lmao at my thread....by the way...anyone interested in the treo that's up for sale???? lol this thread went in many dirrections but i dont care as long as it stays at the top...send me your email for pics if your interested

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1589
since this sh1t is so off topic anyway, Nick V how about those pics main?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13495
Confused=Me

Im not sure what the he!! is going on...

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1831
Chauncey hook up some Huntsville Ketchup ;)

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1068
We've lost many knowledgable people because of this. When I first registered everyone was asking Glass and Jonathon questions, now, they aren't even around?I haven't even seen a post from Isaac for some time either. What a shame.

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 479
therapist always reminds me of that episode of SNL celebrity jepordy. "Ill take The Rapist for 400 please... Thats therapist!"

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 633
"We've lost many knowledgable people because of this. When I first registered everyone was asking Glass and Jonathon questions, now, they aren't even around?I haven't even seen a post from Isaac for some time either. What a shame."

Yes you have. That's why you haven't seen me around here in awhile. Sometimes I find my curiocity bringing me here once every couple months or so, but thats just whenever I need a good laugh from a bunch of immature caraudio loosers. If I truly didn't have a life, I would sit here, validate every argument, make 90% of you look retarted, and still not have an hour to spare in my day. Good Luck with the sale JNoel lol I still haven't ran across a thread yet that hasn't gotten off topic.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 822
lmao thanks john but it's cool just tryin to sell some shizt..i dotn care as long as the thread stays at the top. eventually someone will b interested...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5668
"Sometimes I find my curiocity bringing me here once every couple months or so, but thats just whenever I need a good laugh from a bunch of immature caraudio loosers"

when you need a good laugh? you seem to forget everyone here just laughs at you? take it your just so damn smart and knowledgable that you're to good for ecoustics now?

"If I truly didn't have a life, I would sit here, validate every argument, make 90% of you look retarted, and still not have an hour to spare in my day"

exactly who would you make look retarded? as i recall, it was you that more or less got laughed off here and had to start several other names, until you got caught doing that. and i also recall seeing you get laughed at pretty good over on ca.com to.

but free bump for the sale.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1291
^x2 ctmike

THievs I'm finishing up my design before i go up there. I should have it done tonight where I can go there tomorrow after school :-)

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 634
lol J Noel let me know when ctmike decides to grow up, he is 40 years old and still arguing on a caraudio forum lol!

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1295
Where did he argue?
And since when is arguing at the age of 40 a bad thing?
You do say some very ignorant stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5010
its john 4-wheeler....
gtfo stfu and kill yo motha f*ckin self

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5670
watch what you guys say, he'll make you all look like retards.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 635
take nick V's d!ck outcha mouth and sit on it yefuckin fagget

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 636
ctmike it really doesnt take much considering the typing you do yourself is enough to convince me your slow.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Charlie,

Boy... Informative(at least of your mentality) and constructive.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1601
I thought he said he wasn't gonna start arguing, I guess he has sunk down and has now become one of the immature...

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1296
"take nick V's d!ck outcha mouth and sit on it yefuckin fagget"

Originality and grammar is not quite your thing is it?

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 637
Just a tad higher than you on origonality ie: post 1279. Copy/Paste off old threads is about as origonal as it gets right? Grammar was good enough to get me into North Carolina State as an out of state student (6% of student pop is out of state) When you can think of something true to say, feel free to post.. Until then ride David like I road your sister and mother at the same time while suckin on your gf's tities.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Wow,

With Charlie's grammar...N.C. State better pin their hopes on Basketball.

Peace

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1297
"Copy/Paste off old threads is about as origonal as it gets right?"

Copy and paste off of old threads is FACTS, not a ignorant insult like you seem to love to use so often.

"When you can think of something true to say, feel free to post.."

Everything I post is correct. Your grammar is horrible and you tried scamming people with the first box you built by giving false information about it.

"Until then ride David like I road your sister and mother at the same time while suckin on your gf's tities."

What is with you and ghey sexua1 insults? It seems to me as if you really need to get laid if this is all you can come up with.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 638
you already know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5011
you talking to me charlie McFarlie eating Barlie In a Harlie ?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5671
"We've lost many knowledgable people because of this. When I first registered everyone was asking Glass and Jonathon questions, now, they aren't even around?I haven't even seen a post from Isaac for some time either. What a shame."

"Yes you have. That's why you haven't seen me around here in awhile."

^still the best line in this thread. funny how you think of yourself as one of the knowledgable people on here that people look to for advice.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6469
"Until then ride David like I road your sister and mother at the same time while suckin on your gf's tities."

Lol, where did you learn how to spell Charlie?

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1574
I better keep my mouth shut; I don't want to look "retarted".

Gold Member

Post Number: 5013
imma make it rain 4-wheeler maybe you should get your MDF out to tune it

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 639
I see whats going on now.. This website has allowed you to vent your built up emotions.. emotions, keyword "emo". It allows you to escape the real world of meanies who pick on you because you wear makeup and bleed butterflies. I hope you find a way out of your black abyss. Suicide isn't the only wa.. Well, fu.ck it dude it sounds like the only way for you, do yourself a favor and end it now.

It's been a pleasure being this websites source of entertainment. cam since when do they have internet in jurassic park, and yes rob I know how that road is wrong and I should have typed rode, but i typed it quick. Davids got AIDS.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 154
whoever said the SNL skit about "ill take the rapist for 400" hahah thats awesome

everything else in this thread i have no clue whats going on. i must be too new for this

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 640
lol this is just about all that goes on here in this forum, I come here after collegehumor.com to get my weeks worth of laughs.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1298
We love it when you come here :-) You always say something completely stupid and we get a great laugh over and over again. Keep it up :-)

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 156
actually people help others out on this forum...i guess you've never been apart of that.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1575
"cam since when do they have internet in jurassic park"

Cooooome on...

Your insult needs to be at least remotely relevant. I'm not sure what I'm being called. A dinosaur? A scientist? Someone who lives in a halucination?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5672
"It allows you to escape the real world of meanies who pick on you because you wear makeup and bleed butterflies."

and i bet that's why you say all the stupid stuff you say here, cause you get your as_s beat in real life.

who all here remembers the pic of wheeler that someone posted awhile back? funny as hell, little bitc_h looking kid that looks like the person that gets beat up everyday in school.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 641
maybe your jurrasic park style piece of sh!t and the jungle that's behind it. Nick V your trying your hardest, but I can truly see you're turning E-Red.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1576
Wow... You have ego by the metric tonne, huh? Your previous insult needs more explanation. Have fun inventing something to make it sound like you had something behind it, besides saying I live in Jurassic Park.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1299
What is E-Red?
And what exactly am I trying hard at? I'm simply sitting here pwning you with every post easily and then you pwn yourself by posting again. lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 5015
damn i got AIDS. i never wanted to find out that way :-(

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1647
Wow Charlie. I kinda feel less smart knowing that you got accepted to State. I didnt know that you could get in too. Haha, I knew there was a good reason I didnt go.
I wanna come up there and meet you one day. You seem like a funny (not haha funny but holy sh!t that kid is wierd kinda funny) little kid

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 825
dayum all i did was cook some supper and this thread got crazy....lol

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1577
"you pwn yourself by posting again"

He does, too. All we gotta do is sit back and throw in a few words to keep his heart rate up.

Don't get too angry and break your key board, though. We don't want you to lose the ability to post.

I'm gonna keep my sh!t with him confined to this thread. It's entertaining, but the rest of the forum doesn't need it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us