Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 719
BCS
Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln , Nebraska

Post Number: 1810

Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 04:54 pm:
Alright, it's time to let these go. I have the new 13Av.2 coming, so need to sell. I have had these 8" SS RL-i for the last two months or so. Before that, Matt owned them and will vouch for them if he sees this thread. They have never been abused, and they were installed with a DMM. I have a 1.2cuft box tuned to 33hz that I would include for the price of shipping if the buyer wants it. These sound amazing and get very loud for 8" subs (these two off 1000 watts were comparable to one 12" L7 off 900 watts - just for reference).

I would be happy to include pics if there is interest in these. They sell new for $199 each, or $370 for the pair. I would like to get maybe $220 plus actual shipping, but am definitely willing to negotiate.

PS...I have a Rockford P1000-1bd on ebay as well. It's a good amp, but I am going to assume no one will pay what the ebay crowd will lol. Here's a link in case anyone's interested. It's 1200 clean watts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT%26item%3D 140189848617&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

PPS...I also have a Kicker s12l7, Kenwood 9102d, and Rockford P3 12" that I would like to get rid of. I will let these go cheap, just shoot me an offer.

Bronze Member
Username: Davidt487

Post Number: 18
what kind of shape is the p3 in. what do you want for it? what coils?

Silver Member
Username: Spankinurwoofers

GR, MI US

Post Number: 159
What condition is the L7 in, what voice coils, specs? And how 'cheap' would you let it go for?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us