(4) 12" Eclipse 7200 Subs & Diesel Audio 3000D for SALE!

Silver Member
Username: Nissankicker

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 141
I have (4) 12" Dual 2 Eclipse 7200 Series Subwoofers, a Diesel Audio NSH-3000.1D, and a Half Pentagon sealed enclosure goin' up for sale. I'm asking $750, $800 Shipped. This system KNOCKS! If you come to Ruston or Grambling, ask ANY young person, some old, about the guy with the Gold Honda with the big " H " on the back glass. I guarantee you they will all say something about my system. It's CRAZY LOUD. I'll be posting up pictures and a video ASAP! ( The pictures will be up first! )

Now for a the specs and other things you need to know, NOTHING MAJOR!
----------------------------------------
12" Eclipse 7200 Series Subwoofer:
The SW7000 Series incorporates a heatsink voice coil/cone thermal sink that allow producing 500W without strain. ECLIPSE's low distortion/high excursion speaker cone design philosophy lets the speaker travel 1.4 inches, which is the most in its class.

RMS power handling: 500W/450W
Max. power handling: 1500W/1300W
Solid aluminum cone heat sink
Dual 4 or Dual 2 aluminum voice coil
Aluminum cast basket
Rubber magnet boot
Injection santoprene surround
Dual conex mirrored spider
Thruster air vent cooling system
Vortex design basket heat sink
* NOTE - One of the speakers, ONLY 1, has a small puncture in the woofer. It can be fixed, BUT, it doesn't matter because I've put ALL of them in a single ported box and there is no decrease in sound or pressure. No BIGGY! *
---------------------------------------
Diesel Audio NSH-1.3000D Amplifier:
750 W x 1 @ 4-ohm
1500 W x 1 @ 2-ohm
3000 W x 1 @ 1-ohm
LPF (Low Pass Filter) Variable
Built-in protection against short circuit and high temp
Remote Bass Control
Titanium heatsink
* NOTE - The amp has a SMALL scratch on the outside... That's it. * I haven't even turned up the amp. ( On a scale of 1 - 10, the amp is on 2-3 ) *
--------------------------------------
(4) 12" Sealed Enclosure:
The dimensions are 44 1/5 WIDE, 24 DEEP, 14 1/4 HIGH. All chambers are seperate have approxamitely 1.2 - 1.3 cuft each.
* Note - The way this box is made, it fits in a compact car, so that's not an excuse. I'm in a 94 Honda Accord 4dr LX, my fender walls come in hella far, and it still fits. I've put this box in a Nissan Sentra GXE, so come on... Also by me takin' the box in and out, the carpet on the bottom is startin' to fold. But hey, it's at the bottom.

Everything i'm selling or have sold has been in PERFECT WORKING ORDER! I have 100% feedback on EBAY ( sharyon123 ). I live in the *Ruston*, Grambling, Monroe, West Monroe, Shreveport area... If you would like to hear it personally, hit me up, and I'll set something up. For any other information call my cell: 318-235-7732.

Keep in mind, this system to HEAVY, I'll pay the rest of shipping if $800 doesn't cover the cost. And I ship out the same day I receive the money. I only take Cash or Money Orders, Checks - Well... you know the deal on that, 3-7 days.
--------------------------------------
I also have a Used Kicker KX1200.1, For $75. It needs a power regulator or something of that nature, It powers on, and flip flops from ready to protect, back to ready, then protect.

The reason I'm selling, is that I'm goin' bigger! Still will have 12s, but bigger everything all around. I have Cannan to vouch for me, he has known me for about 1 year plus now, I recently competed in his Twin City Slam. ---> Marshall, i'm still mad cause ya'll didn't let me SWEEP <---

Thanks
DJ

Silver Member

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 166
I've currently dropped my price to $600 - $700 shipped. ( Just for quicker sale, everything is still in PERFECT working order )

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 271
how much for just the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 271
how much for just the amp?

Silver Member

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 167
I'm asking $350 for just the amp. I paid $496 for the amp ( I have the receipt ).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us