FS: $450 OBO - 2 TREO TSX 12" Subwoofers with Alpine amp, custom box and wires

Username: M1ker1chards

Post Number: 1
Two lightly used TREO TSX's powered by an Alpine MRP-M650 amplifier which produces 600 watts at 2 ohms. The box was custom made and in good condition. The cones of both subs are in perfect condition. These subs beat incredibly hard for only being 600 watts and the entire system cost me over $1200 with installation and tax. I am trying to get rid of these, because i don't even have a car at the moment, so its rediculous for me to have them. All i want is $450 OBO. Thats less than half what i paid (plus shipping if necessary).

MSRP's

TREO TSX - $300 x 2
Alpine MRP-M650 - $300
Custom Box - $250
Wiring Kit - $50

Please contact me at m1ker1chards@hotmail.com or 4023212550 if you are interested. Remember, it's OBO, so please just throw up offers. This is an incredible deal. TREO's are great subs and are very durable.

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 188
what kind of wiring kit? what comes with it?

Post Number: 2
comes with remote wire, 4 gage ground wire, 4 gage power wire, speaker wire, fuse block.

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 193
oh yea and what are the specs on the box and what are the dimensions?

Post Number: 3
i lost the stat sheet the guy gave me and i dont have anything to measure right now...its a pretty deep box and is bigger than most of my buddies'

Silver Member
Username: Djhasanicesoundsystem

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 148
can we get some pics of everything nezxt to your name on a piece of paper?

Post Number: 4
ill do it if you are a serious buyer. i have pics but not w/ my name and dont feel like taking them now.

Silver Member
Username: Djhasanicesoundsystem

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 159
well im lookin to get another alpine mrp-m650 amp for my subs so ya i am very interested.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us