F/s amps and subs (need money to fix my cars)

Bronze Member
Username: Mschwitz

Milwaukee, Wi

Post Number: 37
Okay, I am having some car problems (all three are broken) so I need to raise some funds. I know this isn't the high end stuff people jump on on here, but still good equipment.

Orion HCCA D5000 amp
This amp is new in the box, never been used. I got it late last year with the intent of competing with it, but never got my whole system in time. I was considering running it this year, but now that all my cars are broke that doesn't look likely. I know we sell them in the shop for $1200-$1600 and I've seen them online similarly priced. I am asking $800 plus shipping for it. I will give full dealer warranty on it in case anything happens to it. Strong amp, will do .5 ohms daily with the right electrical system. Rated at 1000 watts at 4 ohms and 2500 watts at 1 ohm.

4-12" Orion HPD2 subwoofers. These were used in my car for about 2 months or so. Never abused. 500 watts RMS/1000 watts peak. We sell at $250 each, have seen them online for $125-$200. I will get rid of them for $100 each plus shipping.

With the HCCA at .5 ohms and all 4 subs in my first gen CRX, I was able to do a 150.36 using a slot port box tuned around 35 hz for daily listening on two batteries. Just to give people an idea of what this setup can do. Granted that's not a competitive number, but not a shabby one either.

Also for sale is a Soundstream MC 245 5 channel amp. I recently had this amp repaired. I got it from a customer last year and it powered up but had a buzzing sound. The amp was repaired and our tech likes to play with old soundstream amps and said he modded it to be more stable and to put out more power. He claims double what it did, but I'm not sure. I'm just trying to get what I put in it in repairs back, so $250 plus shipping for this.

I also have 2-15" Eclipse aluminum subs that are blown. Cones are split in the middle or tearing away from the surround. Make me an offer.

Pics available on request or are on my myspace page. Schwitzfamilyspl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us