Possible scam

Username: God250f

Post Number: 2
has anyone had any experience of lake audio uk. i bought a pair of supposedly hi spec floorstanders 5.2 that looked sweet but cant seem to get too great a sound. maybe my set up isnt too good. i hooked em up to a sonydavsc8 home theatre that seemed average before and thought some better speakersw could improve things. it didnt and i wonder if the speakers arnt as good as the sales bs.im using wireless dj to transmit from my hard\drive but av tried cd and mtv.how can i improve performance of logitech wireless dj.its pretty good but maybe better sound card or some upgrade to the laptop may work.thanks.

Username: God250f

Post Number: 3
further to my post above. i did have the system hooked up wrong and i was helped extensively by lake audio. the speakers are now sounding awesome and the after sales i got was fantastic. it just goes to show not everything too good to be true is a scam. awesome sound lovely speakers fantastic firm i just needed to get my setup sorted.davsc8 wasnt suitable and i hadnt wired em in \correctly. i would never av got it sorted due to my lack of experience if it hadnt been for andy at lake who obviously cares abouthis customers product and reputation. nice one andy nice one lake audio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us