Lots of stuff for sale

Bronze Member
Username: Mschwitz

Milwaukee, Wi

Post Number: 30
I'm selling off a lot of stuff I have around that either needs to be upgraded this year or things I don't need. First I have 2- 1st gen Honda CRX's. 1 is my daily driver and the second is a parts car that could run again with minimal work. These are being sold as a pair since I won't need a parts car without the driver (so please no questions about how much for only the running one) $700 firm for the pair. 2nd I'm selling off my competition system. Subs have been used about 3 months daily, no abuse, just normal listening, amp is brand new in box, custom enclosure. This system is 4-12" orion HP12D2, one Orion HCCA D5000 amp (nib), custom ported box for 4-12" subs, 2- 15ft runs of 1\0 stinger expert power wire, one Optima Yellow top battery, and a soundstream 5 channel amp. All goes as a package for $2000.00. In my first gen CRX this system did a 150.36 USACi outlaw last season. Last I'm selling off my wife's subs, box and amp. Nothing wrong with any of it, just don't sell the product anymore and can't demo the car, so time for new stuff. 2'10" ADS subs, custom ported box, and a JBL BP1200.1 amp $600.00 This system was able to do a 148.5 in USACi outlaw classes last season in the trunk of a 2000 saturn. You can email me @ customcaraudiosystems@charter.net or leave a message at 262-707-7570

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 314
how much for the amps seperate

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wi

Post Number: 31
Sorry, pending sale for all of it.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 223
if the sale does nto go throu i'd like to take a shot at the optima

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtrider125

Post Number: 14
hey mike the payment was sent today so it will be there before the weekend. Thankyou and im sorry that i took long i wanted the whole setup and it took me a little while to get 900 more but i got it and the cashiers check is on its way... Just let me know when you get it and when you send it thanx man...

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wi

Post Number: 32
Still waiting on payment.?!?!?

Silver Member
Username: Nissankicker

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 113
Hey... Is it possible to get the JBL BP1200.1 seperately? I have every level of those amps ( Mono that it ). And I currently was robbed of my car * Which contained the 1200.1 *

So if possible PLEASE let me know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us