2.5cf sealed boxes

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3066
well since i build my new box i don't need these anymore, they are 2.5cf before displacement so after sub and braces its around 2.3cf, they have 10ga direct lead wires and are carpeted, lookin for $20 per box or $35 for both prefer local pickup but if you wanna pay shipping it ok with me. if any1 is interrested just ask for pics.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3067
forgot to say they are for 15's.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3076
[IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/cenus/100_0310.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/cenus/100_0309.jpg[/IMG]

heres some more pics.

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 203
Is that were you had your atlas's in? I just BOUGHT a pair off some dude from ca.com.
What are you going to do with yours

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3078
ya the atlas's where in here, i built a new box for all three 15's, theres a thread in the subwoofer section, i think its called "just built the box" or something along those lines. did you get 15's or 12's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
I got 15's but one of them was fucked up when i got it. Luckily the guy has like four so i sent it back and he is going to send me another.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3079
LOL well thats good to hear, you know what would go with those atlas's? my boxes. wanna trade?

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
I have almost identical boxes to yours.
I would have wanted those if I didnt have mine. I am going to barely fit the two 15's into a 95 civic. I only have one connected and it sounds really good. Great sq. I love atlas's

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Hey dustin the guy from ca didn't want it after all. Its yours if you still want it. Send me your paypal address to lmllopez90650@yahoo.com and I will get you an invoice so you can pay.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3081
ohh k, well i have to talk to my bro first and see if he wants it.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3082
and ya atlas's are the best sq sub i've ever heared imo better than the w6, and 2 of them got loud enough for me but now im going for the WOW factor, i want ppl to leave my car going holy fvckk that sh1t was loud LOL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
alright just hit me up if you do.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3083
well i just talked to my bro and he said he would want it but he just bought 4 new tires for his car, so hes out $400+ so he said if you still have it in 2 weeks he might have the money saved up by then.

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
Dam Dustin, your busting my b@lls man.lol
I will hold it for you but only if you are sure you want it. I am getting a few offers from ca but if you really want it i can hold it. let me know

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3084
na if some1 else wants it and has the money go ahead and sell it, but if you have in 2 weeks or so let me know and i'll tell my bro.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10035
what are the specs on the boxes Dustin?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3092
there 20x20x15, which is 2.5cf and after bracing and sub displacement its around 2.3cf.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3098
any1, come on i know some1 needs some boxes, just for reference i quoted a guy $50 shipped to kentucky. also these boxes have t-nuts, i think thats what there called, for mounting a sub so you don't have to use screws which eventually where out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us