Hewlett Packard Laptops....$440 dollars shipped

Bronze Member
Username: Hornets_nest

Da Carolinaz, SC USA

Post Number: 24
17 inch screens, 80 gig harddrive, 512 ram, Windows Vista or XP ready......
Email me directly at hornetsnest2k3@yahoo.com

R. Peay
DEAF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT----CEO
DiRtY SoUtH DEAF SQUAD--Prez/founder
Rebuild in progress...
4 DD 9918's or Atomic APXX
4 DDz1a's

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9858
bro, no one is going to buy anything from you so stop posting!

Bronze Member

Da Carolinaz, SC USA

Post Number: 25
Thanks for the concern man but you're wrong already......If you need anything 1/2 off retail let me know.....If you don't then have a nice day......

Hey man, what you got in your ride for bump? It may be time to upgrade that too playa...

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 664
James I have a lot of respect for you, but I think that's a little out of line. If Chad, B and Reece say he is a good guy, I will tend to trust them. Just my 2 cents.

Bronze Member

Da Carolinaz, SC USA

Post Number: 26
It's all good guys...I didn't think he meant anything too bad by it....This is a free country so he's welcome to say what he wants....Thanks again Ben.....There will always be naysayers and the like so don't live your life for them ya know....I still offered the dude the best deal he will see online for laptops..Believe me, I know b/c I've looked....LOL!!

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1472
y wouldn't u buy from him. i know several that have, and are currently. just because he's new to our forum don't mean he just now got online. check termpro and others.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 446
anything half off...?

Bronze Member

Da Carolinaz, SC USA

Post Number: 27
Sorry guys haven't been on here for a min...We SOLD out of those locally but I'm trying to get a new deal for them......Will keep you posted and also I want to tell all the skeptics I understand b/c since I've been online this past month I've seen ALOT of people getting Scammed..When all of my guys start getting their product then the naysayers will know we are legit so until then everyone else just stay posted......We'll get your money eventually once you realize how great these deals really are...I was on your side of the fence once, and no one had these types of opportunities when I was trying to come up......Sorry for the novel, but I just wanted to clear some things up...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us