4 Sale: 9" LCD screens, 6.5" Kenwood Components, 4 ga. wiring kit

Bronze Member
Username: Pbpube

Post Number: 19
Hey y'all, I had a big project in progress in my z28 but most of my stuff got stolen one night, so i'm selling of what hasn't gotten stolen. so...

9" LCD screens: these were purchased about 2 years ago off eBay but have BARELY been used. one is still in its original plastic! the other was used for mock-up, so it's got some cosmetic imperfections on the back side but nothing that should affect how it functions. one set of wires from each screen is incorporated into custom visors (which are included), so in order to use that set of wires you'd have to either use the visors or harvest them out of the visors. PICS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. $250 + shipping neg.

6.5" Kenwood KFC-P705ie component speakers- BRAND NEW. never hooked up, never installed, only a couple items have been removed from the original plastic packaging. PICS AVAILABLE. $75 + shipping

4ga. EFX amp wiring kit- purchased from Crutchfield, includes power and ground cables, remote power wire, and signal cables. connectors were pulled off the amp end of the power cable and both sides of the power cable and remote wire. no damage otherwise. PICS AVAILABLE. $20 + shipping.

Inquiries can be sent to dsiegel@clemson.edu and pics of anything/everything can be taken and sent out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us