Jl 12w3v2's for sale

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2914
thier dual 4ohm, bought brand new from a jl dealer april last year, used for about 3-4 months and have been sitting in my closet since then. each was ran off a pg xenon 400.1 at 2ohm's. i don't have the original boxes anymore, so i plan on having them packed and shipped at a ups store.

asking $160 plus shipping for the pair.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8775
do you have an enclosure for them Mike? My brother would like to pick up either these or the kicker but I dont want to get stuck buiding him a new box for them.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2918
yeah, there still in the box right now. ported, tuned to 32hz (if i recall correctly). dual ports (one to each side of the subs), the only thing is there are two terminals in the back since when i had them each was ran off a separate amp. i can email you a pic later if you want, around 10p.m. (at work till then). will let you know the box is kinda big. not really deep but tall and long. i'll get measurements later if you want.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2927
anyone???

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2961
someone must want these subs:-(

Bronze Member
Username: Skibum12189

Post Number: 93
Can you post a picture of them...they don't have to be out of the box or anything...and I may be interested..how much would shipping be??

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2963
at work right now but i can email a pic later. need your email and zip for shipping quote.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
to cleveland ohio 44118

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
ill be around the comp if you post it, i pmed you

ill just take your word on these bc i always see your name on the forums...are they in good cosmetic condition and everything and they are the v2's correct

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2964
didn't get no pm from you. yeah their in perfect condition. been sitting in the box in my closet for like 7-8 months now. thier v2, dual 4. try emailing me at landerfield@sbcglobal.net
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us