Kenny's Stuff...New prices

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 598
RE SX15=$300 shipped

JBL GTO 601.1 and 2 12" kicker CVRs =$250+shipping for all, may separate.

Any questions or anything you can email me at kenny_h_06@hotmail.com

Also possible trades for an amp that does around 1500rms at 1 ohm
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 711
kenny man how much for just the jbl shipped????

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1968
still got the recoil... if you don't sell it or can't find someone to trade you an amp.. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 599
I would rather not separate but just email me an offer and ill think about it. And thanks kevin, i will keep that in mind.

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

15in re sx, Il Us

Post Number: 478
dude kenny... trade kevin for his recoil...its prolly 1300 at 1 ohm... and besides he needs another sx.... just a thought

Username: Agent2188

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 4
what would price be for just the 12 cvrs?

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
$135+shipping for the kicker subs or $145 shipped for the amp separately. Or ill do $300 shipped if you buy the subs and the amp just so i can clear some stuff out and it will be easier for me that way.

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 7
how used are the cvrs because i can get them brand new on ebay for 156$ shipped...

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
They havent been used much at all and they still look good, they were in a vehicle that i drove maybe twice in the past year and they were only getting about 300 watts each.

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 12
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Pair-Kicker-compvr-subwoofer-Speaker-CVR-12-2ohms_W0QQit emZ110062584135QQihZ001QQcategoryZ39777QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There are 6 listings for 153-156$ shipped on ebay.. If you want to sell for cheaper hit me up, if not toss it on ebay and see what u get lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
I will check actual shipping on them and see what kind of price i can do then. I work the next four days though so i wont be home much at all so i dont know when i will be able to get them packed up and get a shipping quote. I will let you know asap though. And i dont sell on ebay b/c i wouldnt be able to accept paypal b/c i dont have the right kind of bank account to be a verified paypal member so therefore i cant accept payment only send payment via credit card. If i could i would put all of my car audio stuff i dont intend to use on ebay right now b/c i really need the money and i could use the extra space as well. 8 subs(4 in boxes) and 5 amps take up some space.

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 13
lol whos going to give you payment through a credit card? paypal is only safe way to not get screwed on forums because you can get your money back by having paypal resolve your issue..

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 14
not to mention someone is sellnig the older cvrs for 80$ shipped for both on this forum..

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
I didnt say anything about anyone paying with a credit card. I was saying thats the only way i can buy stuff via paypal. And if you cant pay any other way than paypal then i cant sell them to you b/c i cannot accept payments on paypal. Thats what i was getting at. And those are old subs that arent even close to the same thing. Let me know if you are still interested or not though so im not just wasting my time whenever i go and check shipping prices.

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 15
lol regardless, paypal is the only safe way to make a transaction on a car audio forum. who would give you a money order and hope that u send? id rather buy on ebay, at least ill KNOW that ill get my items or i can resolve the issue with paypal. people sell the 06 cvrs on Caraudio forum for 100$ shipped when slightly used..

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Then maybe you should buy a pair from them. And I have sold to people on this forum before and they can vouch for me b/c they were very happy with the transaction. Thanks for your interest though.

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 21
good luck anyway, sorry for annoying you :D just trying to get some quality stuff at decent prices.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us