42" LG plasma screen must sell

Username: Tattoodavie

Post Number: 4
i have a 42" LG plasma screen for sale, it has no housing. just the screen and all circuit boards attached. no power supply no cords or cables nor remote. some where i have the manual, but this tv is in perfect shape, used once, housing taken off to fit into custom entertainment center, but i was out of town and purchased a projector and the housing was thrown away accedently. it does work, gaurenteed. its the cream of the crop, $5500 when it was bought, make me an offer.

prescottproductions@yahoo.com
602-777-5573

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 595
Your stupid if you paid 5500 new for that and your even dumber if you expect anyone to want to buy it in its condition now. You can buy a 42" plasma brand new in a better brand than LG for less than $2000.

Username: Beau

Post Number: 2
Ouch.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 616
he probably bought it awhile ago im guessing, and plasmas have come down a long way in price over the last few years. sony had a ~60" goin for $20,000. regardless, you're not going to sell it in that condition

Post Number: 5
kenny....

you can just eat a fat one, i wont even waste a breath on a reply,

i received the tv for some computer repair work i did for a recording artist, there is plenty of tv's on ebay with broken screens selling for $99.00. i have no intention of selling the tv for $5,500 i was thinking around a grand or so.
this tv isn't that old but i do need the money do regardless what it is worth or what it was is of no concern of mine. what is is what i can sell it for now. i have kids to feed and bills to pay, no different than you im sure. i came to this site cause i needed help not to rob anyone or listen to and f*** s*** like kenny up there, please dont waist my time, i have none as it is.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 577
Put it on ebay then. I doubt anyone would wanna buy a plasma monitor for a grand then spend another grand buying parts for it and sh!t when they could buy a new one for 2 grand. Chill out.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 597
I wasnt trying to be a d!ck just trying to let you know that most of the people that visit these forums are a little smarter than that. You are trying to sell something that isnt worth what you want for it and isnt even safe to ship in the condition that it is in. And given that i sell TVs for a living i think i would know. Your best bet is to sell it locally b/c as i said it isnt really safe to try and ship it anyway. And anything i said that you may have thought i was being an @ss about im sorry but when i read this thread i got irritated. So just take everything as constructive criticism.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2739
a grand?? ill give ya 50 bucks

Post Number: 6
kenny, thank you for that...

i am sorry as well, its just that i need to see a return on this tv, cause my family depends on it. I live in az and i hope to sell it locally, because you are right. however i dont believe that it has no value. givin the fact there are $200-$300-$400 boards on the back of the screen, and a very large number of people looking to repair, and currently have broken screens, its rediculous to think theres no value...

this is an attempt to sell something that will benifit my family. thats all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us