Great Deal...

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1114
On sale now...>>> ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...yes, this once in a lifetime offer may end soon. Only we, here at Dumass Industries can bring you this great offer. It is very hard work producing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. But we do our best to keep production up and our prices low. And in case you are worried about recieving it in time for a birthday or for the holidays....don't you fret....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will be shipped to you in milliseconds. Thats right, as soon as payment is recieved, we will send ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to you. And also, in this limited time offer, shipping is FREE!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comes in 3 different price ranges, depending on how much you want.
\
For $100 you recieve the small shipment of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is considered the amount for personal use.

For $500, you will recieve the medium shipment. This amount of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is used if you want to give someone a gift of ABOLUTELY NOTHING.

And for $1000 you recieve our large shipment of ASOLUTELY NOTHING. This amount should only be used if you plan to give ASOLUTELY NOTHING, to all of your family and friends.

And if you order within the next 90 days, we will send you a load of COMPLETE BS, along with your order of ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING.

Please feel free to contact our representative Wolfman at scheatham@hotmail.com for details and payment options. He can tell you ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3022
wooo wooo iwant bs yea my fav present to give ill take the 1000 one

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1901
hahaha its everything i ever thought it would be ABSOLUTLY NOTHING

Gold Member

Post Number: 1126
bump!

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 139
If I order 3 shipments of the $1000 supply of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, will I also get 3 loads of COMPLETE BS?

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 196
HAMMER TIME!!! charlie I need that 4000d help!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1127
Scary Redneck, actually if you order 3 shipments of the $1000 supply of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, you will get not just 3 loads of COMPLETE BS....but we will also give you !!!!>>>> a truckload of TOTAL CRAP!!!!<<<<
Now how is that for a deal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us