Juz curious if such a thing is possible

Bronze Member
Username: Spawn_2_extreme

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
1)If I connect my computer, not a laptop a tower type pc to my television and receiver. Forget about the video. But for audio, juz say I want to use my computer has my dvd player and I want to have my receiver speakers hooked up and my z5300e speakers hooked up at the same time, both working at the same time 10 speakers and 2 sub woofers. Is that possible. Suppose I have all the connections at the back of my receiver or tv and computer. Would I be able to get sound from all speakers. I am juz curious if it is possible to connect 2 5.1 set speakers.

2) My next question is, is it possible to have 2 5.1 z5300e speakers hooked up to the computer. All 10 speakers and 2 subwoofers working at the same time.

3) Is it possible to hook up 2 5.1 set speakers to your receiver. This question is prolly abit more complex, cuz I don't know much on receivers, so this question would apply if I have the right receiver. If it is possible to do this please name the receiver and speakers that can do such a task.

Username: P4s

Post Number: 8
1) yes.
2) also possible.
3) depends.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums