Whos system is better mine or my friends???????????

Username: Hurricane5

Blue Bell, Pa Us

Post Number: 4
my friend just recently bought a system and i also got one and we are arguing on whos is better and i was wonderin wat some of ur opinions are. the one system is a:
pioner deh-p9600mp head unit
infinty speakers
lanzar vibe amps 2 500, 1000
and 2 12wo jl audio subs.

The other is:
alpine cda 9825 head unit
pioneer speakers
lanzar vibe amp 2 600, 1200
2 12' alpine type r subs.

Whose is better please tell me??????

Bronze Member
Username: Nickkk

Charlotte, NC US

Post Number: 26
i would have to vote for the kid with the alpine subs and HU. i would prefer those to JL. But its all about the install.

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 569
You both have good stuff in your car, except the Lanzar amps, the only real way to tell it who's hits the hardest. Go to a audio store and get you systems Db Metered, then you can see whos is best.

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 123
Um...Okay it's kinda silly what you're asking. It should only matter to you, and what you like. But if you're asking quality of components....here goes.

HU: Higher end Pioneer vs. Lower end Alpine (I'd take the Pioneer in this comparison)

"Speakers": Your discription is too vague but I hate Pioneer speakers, Infinity generally makes a better product

Amps: You guys both suck there. Lanzar is a cheap flea market brand. Unreliable, and way over rated.

Subs: The JL Audio W0 is the bottom of the line sub, the Type R is Alpine's Middle of the road. I'd personally take the TypeR over THOSE JLs.

So, System 1 has the better HU and "speakers" Both have crappy amps. System 2 has better subs and a repsectable head unit, and so so "speakers".

That's just my opinion.

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 74
the alpine system gets my vote

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 126
Yeah, I supposed if I had to choose between one or the other,I'd take the Alpine

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 21
type r's v.s. W0's... type r's will beat them

Blue Bell, Pa Us

Post Number: 5
my system is the 1 wit the 12wo and i also thought that the alpines would be way better just by the wattage but as i was listnin to the alpine compared to my jls the jls have way better sq and u can understand the words in the song unlike the alpines in which the bass takes over eveything else.

Blue Bell, Pa Us

Post Number: 6
also my lanzar amps are very good and i was very suprised but they are great for the price and very cool looking.

BigYellowTaxi
Unregistered guest
Glad you like them Dennis, but you couldn't pay me to take 'em from you

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 76
the alpines taking over the words isnt bad it just means his front speakers arent very good

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 552
in my opinion the jls have better sq and the alpines can go louder but honestly id pick the jls over the alpines less power needed to drive them too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us