Got a system figured out tell me what you think

Username: Yamahabanshee1

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 10
Ok how does this sound!! 2 15" Audiopipe TXXAP15BL 2000 watts max!! With a Kole 1920watt Amp 2 channel!! And 2 tweeters for the front seats!! Whats the difference if the box is ported or not?? And I am gonna run 2 10" Blue Neons on tpo of my trunk to shine on the subs!! Do you think this will be a nice system for around 390.00?? And tell me if you think it will thump hard!!

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 125
Well Nick, Kole makes crap for amps. And I promise you that it puts out no where near 1920w RMS. I'm not very familiar with Audiopipe. But it's way to cheap, and you get what you pay for in this hobby.
Try 2 Cerwin Vega V-Max 15s ($230 Shipped)@ www.onlinecarstereo.com and an

MTX 801d ($245 Shipped of Ebay) That will pound!!! $475

Bronze Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 15
The Reason it is so cheap is becuz I am getting it from the wholesale warehouse!! in Hicksvillie OH!! Well what kind of amp do you think I should hook up to my Audiopipes??

Username: Hifonics

Post Number: 6
jbl or hifonics

Bronze Member
Username: Sas

Post Number: 25
i got a hifonic brutus 1500d on ebay for $240. it is 500watts@4 ohm
1000watts @ 2ohm
1500 watts @ 1 ohm
you may like this amp because the hifonic logo lights up in a deep blue color that will complement your neons you are putting in....

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 53
acctually the reason becuz its so cheap cuz it trash i have a 200watt mtx amp that runs circles around my freinds legacy 1200watt

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 132
Doesn't matter how cheap the Kole is, it's still not worth it. Kole is sh*t! And I've never even heard of Audiopipe.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us