Audiobahn isnt as bad.!

Anonymous

Wtf why does everyone knock audiobahn.? those 2 6 1/2 subs on powered4sound.com wernt bad at all it they sounded like 2 15". and all of my friends that have audiobahn havent blowen there subs and they sound real nice. so wats the deal?

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 69
everyone hates audiobahn bc they overrate all their stuff

i.e. you play a 1000 watt sub at 1000 watts you kill it

they have 2500 w subs and crap and they didnt anticipate that kids would clip amps to get tons of watts running to em and then they explode

Anonymous

well, you should find out in person, instead of all talk, try an audio(ban) system yourself, then you can come back here and see wtf is wrong with audio(ban).

Anonymous

but why are they so good on the video then?

Anonymous

they sound fine too me.! ive heard a couple of them.

Bronze Member

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 70
i have i used an audiobahn amp and a ma audio amp before and they both put out roughly 1/4 of what they claimed

my 1200 watt ma audio amp put out about 400 it was so awful

Bronze Member

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 71
anon prob is an audiobahn dealer lol

Anonymous

im talking about there subs :P not there amps.

Anonymous

ahhh hell no im not.

Bronze Member
Username: Nickkk

Charlotte, NC US

Post Number: 16
for the money there is almost always a louder, cleaner, efficient, and dependapble sub then a comparable audiobahn. its all bling. the top of the line audiobahn, the immortal series, only has an x-max of about 16mm. in comparison my tempests have an x-max of 16.4 and only cost 150. and they sound a hell of alot better than audiobahn subs. and yes i have heard audiobahn equipment.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1659
It's seems like every day someone gets pissed and wonders why we don't like Audiobahn. If you have your doubts, and you think you'll be happy with them, then go ahead and buy those flaming pieces of crap, no one is stopping you nor do we have to know about it. But when voice coils fry, mechanical failure happens, etc, don't come crying to us saying we didn't warn you. I had a 70% return rate of ALL Audiobahn equipment, 50% being because of failure. We've explained this over, and over, and over, and over again and it just gets really old. I'm sorry if I offended you, but it's just the truth. Either believe it, or rebel and get the subs, but it's likely that the day you hear QUALITY equipment you'll feel ripped off. For that reason, I'll never recommend ANY of their equipment because it's poorly made and sounds like a noise that is made after having a hearty platter of pork and beans. The reason those 6.5" subs sounded good is because of the box, if Audiobahn 6.5" subs sounded good in a snail shell, just imagine how a GOOD 6.5" sub or 12" etc. would sound. Audiobahn subs as far as SPL to the amount of power required are about the same as buying a car that gets 4 mpg and has the acceleration of a Geo Metro. They gobble power and give you nothing back. Save the current draw and power decent subs, at least that's my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 136
You can only hope that the last time it has to be explained, but it won't. I think we should just start telling them it's good stuff :-) Just copy and past3 that fabulous explanation into a text file on your desktop so it's readily available! :-) Or I will.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 186
...true...true...

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 187
true.... well put jonathan

Bronze Member

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 75
geo metro 4 mpg rofl

johnathan youre the man

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 551
ill state it like this they may be ok for you sound wise and spl wise but why buy them when you can buy something better for less money

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1660
You'd have to put a big flashy banner on top of the forum, with a big pair of t*tties and flashy chrome flame baskets to get their attention. It's funny that the read the probably 100 threads saying "Hey, dont buy this! They are bad, I'm willing to take my free time to help you get more for your money" yet never seem to get past the first 7 words. They STILL do not get the point. I know that they read these threads because just look at the opening line: "Wtf why does everyone knock audiobahn.?" Obviously if he hasn't read any of these threads, he wouldn't know that we were "knocking" on them. By now, if they don't get the point, just let them buy it. They seem to learn after they buy a pair.

Silver Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 286
LOL "big pair of t*tties" Exactly....let them buy 'em.

Anonymous

damn im lucky i posted as anon cause i whould have got my head ripped off by u guys :-(

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1669
You sure would have. lol just kidding.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us