Want a lot of bass!!

Username: Yamahabanshee1

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 4
Hey I am wonderin if any of you guys know anything about these subs?? Legacy LW15590 15", I am planning on putting 2 in my car they are 2400 watts a piece and put 2 2400 watt amps!! Do they thump HARD?? Tell me all the info you know on them!! Becuz I want tonz of BASS!! I want to be the best around my town!! Will these subs and amp make me the thumpenist guy around?? Plz help!!

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 63
this is a joke right lol

if they are in fact good subs which im pretty sure they arent you are going to spend 62 million for your amps lol

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 98
dont get legacy tell me your price range and ill make recomendations

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 89
Stay away from Legacy,Lanzar,Boss, Profile, Pyle, Pryamid, Sony, Volfenhag, even MA Audio really

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
And stay the HELL away from Audiobahn! :-) Just my personal opinion!!!

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 178
get Pyramid all the way ;) its the sh!t. lol im just messin with ya, altough its not bad for home audio. any cheap amp will power a pyramid.!

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 5
Well I was just askin cuz I could get Legacy for 65$ a sub and $200 for the amps!! My rage is around 350$ mabe a lil more but I want them to be TOMZ of Bass!! My buddy has 2 15" Visonik 800watt Comp sub powered by 2 1200watt amps!! I want to be able to out thump that!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Get 2 Cerwin Vega V-Max DVC 12s off of www.onlinecarstereo.com for $184 shipped

and

A Hifonics ZX6000 for $203 Shipped www.ikesound.com

That's $387 but those boys will pound in a ported box and better than your boys Visonik crap with his BS 1200w amps.

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 8
Ya the only thing with the Cerwin Vega is the RMS watts!! I start drivin gnext year and my dad said he would buy me a system just tell him what i want!! How is Digital Audio, Audiobahn, or Audiopipe, or Pioneer!! What would u go with??

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 9
o ya and how about SPL?? are they good??

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
What do you mean the problem is RMS?

Silver Member
Username: Jtb

Post Number: 112
The VMAXs probably put out more power than the 2400 legacies. Go with the two cerwin vegas, you won't be disappointed. They will probably be louder than your friends, and sound a lot better. Most of the companies you are list overrate the RMS wattage on their sub, big time. Also wattage is only one of many things that determines how loud a sub will get. If you are willing to spend a little bit more money get 15" VMAXs instead of 12s.

Silver Member
Username: Demigod33

Post Number: 109
lol

Anonymous

bring your dad to a tecklacar audio shop and buy a JL system, stick it to him try for sumthing over $2,000. he siad He'd buy it, make sure you get dvd player wit LCD screens dont forget anything lol get it all...

Make sure you get him to do it in writing to say he will buy everything ^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us