Speaker question

Bronze Member
Username: Document_c

NY

Post Number: 15
Posted this in speaker thread section but they don't answer much in there for some reason:

Hey guys, in the process of piecing a system together for myself. I'm looking at getting some coaxil speakers for the rear of my car. (I know the whole thing on no rear speakers but I also want to give rear passangers audio enjoyment.) Because of this I'm looking for a nice pair of coaxil speakers that will have a very nice midbass sound so it retains the sound stage for myself and the front passenger as much as possible. I think that should work, correct me if I'm wrong and please suggest brands/models for the speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 327
I've got some JBLGTO model speakers, i like em, i hear alot of good things on the Infinity kappa or even Ifinity reference model speakers, what sizes are you looking for and whats your budget...

Bronze Member
Username: Document_c

NY

Post Number: 19
I'm looking at 6.5" and price range I'd say 150, 200 at most for a pair, nothing insane but a decent price range for coaxils, especially on ebay and such. Thanks Jeff...

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 330
I personally own a pair of JBL GTO series speakers, they are very clear, they sound amazing just running off my HU, so i cant complain, they cost me 100 bucks, so you'll still have some money in your pocket for some very nice quality sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us