NEED SYSTEM REPLI THANX

sq-spl-db
Unregistered guest
ok mi budget is around 2500 dollars. Im not new to sound systems, but readin all this arguments about all of these brands i have been changin mi mine bak n forward n i want to no wqt is the best n sq and clarity for bass. I want the whole thing inside speakers head unit amp(s) sub(s)box and cap i alreadi have the HO alternator and battery repli plz

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 88
ok first i need to know your kind of vehicle and space avalible

sq-spl-db
Unregistered guest
monte carlo whole trunk

Bronze Member

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 90
ok thats enough room to do quite a bit and u have a good bit of money. since you seem to be a big sq guy i would do 2 12 idmax 300-350 a piece, 2 jbl gto1201.1 300-350 a peice, a infinity kappa perfect perfect components 6.1 if they fit 200-250, a jbl amp that puts out 100 rms per chanel at 4 ohms about 150 a good hu of your choice whatever you like within the brands of eclipse, alpine, pioneer, and nakamatchiabout 350 and up depending. you will also need a high ouput altenator and new battery 450. if you want to spend more you can get better amps but they are solid amps that put out what they say and look pretty gook. do a sealed box to the specs of the manufacture with the subs and you should be good to go. you can ask jonathan about other stuff he knows alot, especially about sq.

sq-spl-db
Unregistered guest
thanz blare holz is he on? and so jbl makes the best amp

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 56
couldnt have put it better myself, but i prolly woulda put the brahamas or the re x.x.x for the woofers, maybe adding some smaller 10's or 8's for mid bass but yea that would be a kick @ss set up

Anonymous

JBL is a solid AMP. But if he got 2 ID MAX, he would only need 2 :-) and maybe some 8s like Steven said for Mid bass. Use Kicker KX650.4($275) to power the Perfect components and the 8s. Get the Alpine CDA-9833 HU. All your wiring from www.Knukonceptz.com $120-150. Now...amps for the subs. Since your confident in the HO alternator and battery...we've got about $935 to spend on sub amps & box. I would go with 2 amps, 1 for each sub.
You could do either 2 JBL GTO1201.1 which put out 750W rms at 4ohm @ $281 each in a ported box would be good. Leave 383 for the sub box and the 8s.

Or you could run them both of a single MTX1501d (like $365) that would leave $570 for the box and the 8s and whatever

Bronze Member

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 92
you can do a midbass sub with the brahma and rexxx but it is not that important with the idmax because it has the best midbass transition however it will not be as loud as the brahma or rexxx. you just seem to be more into sq and the idmax is arguably the best sub around for sq

sq-spl-db
Unregistered guest
yeh i do like sq but i like the bass and if i get 5 id maxes would i need seriuos idmax's i no the idmax's cost money but im willin 2 save up n buy the subs first because now i have the 2 not so good amps i have the hifonics 1500 watt amp,3000 watt ultralinear amp for bass and a 800 watt visonik for insde speakers but i could deal with these 4 a while. But the reason i seriously need subs for now is becuz i have 4 15" AUDIOBAHN subs, they are extremely loud but i hate the rattling sound of mi trunk 4rm mi trunk. ANd i have the kenwood excelon HU BUT I NEED THE SUBS. Im sellin mi UL amp for 300 mi visonik for 100 and the hifonics amp for 150 so i will have about 1000$ 4 the amps. BUT I NEED THE SUBS SOON

Anonymous

5 ID MAXs ???? Yo, that's gonna be some SERIOUS power, and with REAL amps you're gonna need 2 HO alternators! :-)

sq-spl-db
Unregistered guest
u seriuos now i have a 225 amp u sayin i would need 2? How would i get 2 alternators installed where would it go?

BigYellowTaxi
Unregistered guest
Hell, they need about 700w RMS each or more...probably more!

Bronze Member

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 94
hey you can keep that hifonics almost as good as jbl if its the bx1500 is a good amp could use it. you dont need 5 idmax subs once you get past 2 or 3 subs you only gain a little. fact: by doubling the surface are you only gain 3 db. its just not worth it unless you are on the upper levels of competiton. besides if this is your daily driver system it will be extremily loud too loud for alot of people. also you dont have that kind of room uless you took out the back seats. just get 2 or 3 very good subs, amps to match, good components, and a hu that you like. its really not worth the extra expense to have 5 subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 52
2 jbl 1200.1,2 15in brahma's ,2 snail shell boxes,3 football fields of dynamat:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us