Need Some Help with set-up

Anonymous

ok, been savin up and i got $1800 to spend on everything except a head unit(http://www.acaraudio.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=35&products_id=911), if u guys could help me with a good set up id appriciate it, i kind of wanted to get a snail shell encosure so if u guys could work that in there to it would be great, by the way i have a 1997 silverado ext cab

Anonymous

by the way, i want i want 70%spl 30%sq, and i do have to pay for installation also

Anonymous

Bump

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 487
ill let the other guys handle this one as far as the second amp and components but you are going to really slam with that truck one brahma 12 and a big amp in a snail shell come to mind bout 250 for snail shell 350 i think for brahma and maybe 350 for the amp totals 950 bucks
spend the rest on a second amp components and an alternator if you have enough left

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 110
Yeah and then let us know how the snail shell works out, I think there are at least 2 of us interested in it.

Anonymous

ok, how does 1 15" XX-X sound in a snail shell sound, thats like $785 bucks, so that leaves me about $1025, on amps, wireing, companents an installation, any recommendations on what i should get?

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

Bronze Member
Username: Sas

Post Number: 17
some boston pro's 3 ways for the mids and highs, match it with a nice mac amp, or a jl audio, alpine amp, i heard this set up alot of times and i have never had anyone tell me it did not sound more then they expected....this should run you wiht install and supplys about $500 if you shop right

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 53
Get your wiring kits from www.knukonceptz.com quality stuff at great prices.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 517
these sound like good suggestions and yes the 15 brahma x x x sounds very good with the snail shell and dont forget the alternator upgrade

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 55
Use a Kicker KX1200.1 or Memphis MC1000D to power the X.X.X.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us