Need subz

hifonicz
Unregistered guest
i have 2 1500d hifonics with 3000watt rms hiv a take a few watts wat subs could i get match this and wit god sq

hifonicz
Unregistered guest
i was thinkin of 4 15" solobarics the 04 version

Silver Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 140
ok i'll try to answer what i believe you said in the first post. first of all, how much $$ do you have to spend on the subs, second of all, im just making sure; you have a HO alternator right? because you cant push 3000w RMS w/o one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
also, don't get solobarics.

hifonikz
Unregistered guest
Wat is a HO alternator? Wat is wrong with solobarics? if their under rated then it has a 2500 watt rms. And i have 1500 but i like want bunches of subs not 1 bcuz i want a special setup

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
a HO alternator is a "High Output" alternator. And Glasswolf THE audio man has informed us that since solo's are square, they have uneven stress points. There's alotta stuff you should know before you buy this stuff, IM me on AIM: blindc1rca.

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 86
a ho alternator is a high output alternator. it doesnt matter how powerful your amps are if your alternator is to weak to power them. with 3000 watts rms, wich is alot then you will need a powerful alternator and a good battery. the solobarics are loud vut the sound quality is not very good there are better subs for close to the same money tell me your price range and i will make recomondations also tell me how many subs you want.

hifonicz
Unregistered guest
700 dolaarz

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 87
do you want to get loud, be clean, or a little bit of both.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 48
4 brahamas with 2 double shot snail shell boxes,youd kill yourself and the bank but it would be fun while it lasted :-)

hifonicz
Unregistered guest
clean and where can i find info on the brahamas

Bronze Member
Username: Saosin

Post Number: 16
www.adireaudio.com, they are currently on back order, but i'd call to check again, ahaha hizzle what are u tryin to do to the poor kid, he is too young to be deaf!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ryan_l

Sarasota, Florida

Post Number: 13
I bought 2 12" adire brahmas 3 weeks ago and I still havent got them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us