Dis sh!t'll bump dawg?

BUMPYLEDAWG
Unregistered guest
Ey yo I gotz 3 12" pyle audio's n a lanzar 1200w 4 channel amp, its gon hit hard fa sho, plus i got it fa cheap, 100 $ per sub, 400$ for the amp. Im redy to install it, alls i needa know is should i dynamat my ride to make sho tha doors dont fall off? I got a 2004 Mercedes Kompressor for ma b-day, n I dont wanna bump tha doors off, what kinda dampenin sh!t should i buy?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 127
Don't worry about bumping your doors off with Pyle subs.

Silver Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 127
Here is what you should do: Go buy an amp wiring kit, make a neuce out of the wires, tie it to a tree limb, climb the tree, put your head through the hole, jump. This way you can help us clean the gene pool of morons like you. Id eat my grandmothers crap before id buy any of the equipment you have listed, and I'd kill my grandmother before id let myself talk like you, and id eat her dead body before i'd watch a spoiled rich kid with a brand new mercedes try to talk like he's from South Central. Do us all a favor; DIE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
By the way you got shafted x 1000 with those subs and that amp, you could be the stupidest person alive for paying money for that crap.

Anonymous

LoL

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 129
A little overboard David. This is the junk everybody is getting sick of in here. Just give him an answer, don't give him the step by step on how to hang himself.

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 25
David buddy, the guy may not know anything. What's with all the hate? People aren't going to take your quesitons/comments seriously if you can't respect someone's questions. Try to leave your opinions about the individual out and keep it to the subject.

Bronze Member
Username: Stream

Arkansas

Post Number: 16
I think it's pretty clear that this is a joke ;)

-Jesse

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
David buddy, the guy may not know anything. What's with all the hate? People aren't going to take your quesitons/comments seriously if you can't respect someone's questions. Try to leave your opinions about the individual out and keep it to the subject.

Bronze Member
Username: Skema

Manch, NH US

Post Number: 22
Yo yo dawgs don be hatin playa bla vla ice donuts G

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 543
You paid $400 for a Lanzar! I wouldnt worry about dynamat, nobody will hear it anyway.

Visitor#78
Unregistered guest
LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Lostrookie

New Castle, PA United States

Post Number: 17
yea mayb hes just a newb like me, wen i first started i thought lanzar and pyle and pyramid and stuff like that wouldnt make ne difference but now i know, im sure hell find out wen he gets it hooked up hell realize it sux haha..fortunately i found that out b4 purchasing that garbage..nice joke by Pat L. by the way i got a nice lil laugh

BUMPYLEDAWG
Unregistered guest
Aight first of all mazdaman fukin peace keepa you g@y as f*ck, this nigga david wanna talk noise den let his as$ cause i kno ima gangsta and i can take his as$. You dont needa be tryin to break sh!t up w. ya g@y as$ mazda, D wants to rumble, its on. Second of all, don't hate on my system cause you cant afford it, just cause i roll on dubs and got benjamins out mah trunk dont mean you gotta hate, just respect it and step off.

PS. I ain't white, My mom's half spanish so step off biotch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Ok, anyone left who thinks it's immature of me to state that this kid deserves to have the crap knocked out of him?

Bronze Member
Username: Stugots

Post Number: 37
LOL!!! this beats T.V.

Silver Member

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 547
I think that we sould shut this thread down about now. Thats enough Bull Sh*t for one day.

HORSECRAPEATER
Unregistered guest
Yo homie...leard da english buh foe you come to da white man's land.

I'm gonna try and type slow....YOUR SH*T SUCKS! YOU HAVE THE WORST COMPONENTS A PERSON CAN GET IN ONE OF THE BEST MADE CARS IN THE WORLD.

YOU GOT SCREWED!!!! I WOULDN'T HAVE PAID $10 FOR THE WHOLE SETUP. OWN UP TO IT AND MOVE ON. DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WITH YOUR SH*T SYSTEM AND YOUR UNINTELIGIBLE LANGUAGE

Bronze Member
Username: Lostrookie

New Castle, PA United States

Post Number: 22
hey take it easy he didnt do anything to u he will learn eventually about those brands.. and u dont need to get racist about it thats ignorance

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 45
can no tell a joke any more? i truly doubt someone that ignorant would even know how to read(and if this is someone bieng serious god help us all...)

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
aight ima be for real now, why you sayin my system aint sh!t, yall seriously thank i ovapaid a lil bit? I heard pyle sh!t's tha bomb, n lanzar is uppa middle, i hurd em compared to sum brand US acoustics. NEwayz, my nigga Troy sold me dis set up n he sed it would hit as hard as his sh!t and his sh!t's tha bomb fa sho. He got 3 Imagination Dynamic 12"s runnin off a memfis amp, n he said the sh!t he sold me'd compete wit dat. He just gave me tha deal cuz he was movin to da NYC n he needed to get ridda his best stuff. O and f*ck any nigga who think I dont play no games cause I keeps it real and if yall wanna talk sh!t gimme ya name and ya address an its on. Dont bump tha verny, thas just how we talk up in tha big Idaho.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
maybe you can understand me better if i talk like that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
so lets give this a try... yo sistem aint sh!t, u got yo as$ played nigga fa sho.

Got it?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 132
How about we close this thread and let the moron set everything up and then he'll see for himself how much his shiznit sizucks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
how do we close it?

Silver Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 260
What's up with the Horse crap guy?

Silver Member

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 552
Well there is no way to close it. The only way to do it is if people stop posting. Bottom line, if you come into this forum bragging about your stuff (crappy or not), WE WILL SHUT YOU DOWN!

Anonymous

"When you got severed and you severed them back. Then it's on." -from Southpark

"JUNK IN THE TRUNK" - from Chappelle's Show

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 100
This thread has all the drama of the Soprano's and the humor of a BugsBunny cartoon. Please guys keep it up, this is the best entertainment I've had in some time now. Might change the Thread Title to "Who's Line is It"

Bronze Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 72
Wow my side hurts!! I hope this kid is playing. I would hate for a spoiled brat to get ripped off. Ok, no I wouldn't, but we will leave that for another day.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 323
...ok we are fighting with unregistered users....my cats more interesting then this post...

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 500
lol yeah let him go hes just messing with you guys to get you in an uproar

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Can't get over the HorseCrap guy....LOL

Silver Member
Username: Newb

Post Number: 157
"BEST MADE CARS IN THE WORLD" i didnt know a 230 coupe was the best made car in the world, it only costs 20k no? if fact i heard that the performace is crap compared to other mercedes ans the interior is cheap. but im sure if his parents can buy him a 20K car they can affor dsomething better than pyle and lanzar =)

HORSECRAPEATER
Unregistered guest
I was refering to the manufacturer peni$ sucker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us