JBC??

Username: Jldub6

Post Number: 9
anyone ever heard of this amp??

Matt N.
Unregistered guest
I have heard of the Company. They were an upstart from a few years ago. JBC stands for Just Be Cool. Problem was they really weren't. The speakers and amps were not real quality stuff. My advice would be to steer clear of it. Go with something you know won't blow up in a heartbeat. Good Luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
agreed...

DamnCrackhead
Unregistered guest
You could always get a damn job you worthless dumb@ss. Oh and try changing your name to Audiobahn you idiot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
JL >>> AudioBahn

enuff said cracka

DamnCrackhead
Unregistered guest
You are an idiot I posted a pic of your Audiobahn Dub in your other topic. And I hope you aren't saying JL Audio and Audiobahn are the same because I will have to find you and b!tch slap your dumbass.

Bronze Member
Username: Mallen324

Dearborn, MI USA

Post Number: 11
umm, damncrackhead? this is a greater than sign: > . how could you call him a dumbass, when you obviously havent passed 1st or 2nd grade math.

DamnCrackhead
Unregistered guest
Hey dumbass alot of people here use that sign when they are thinking one company is the same as the other. Why don't you go back to school and get a job. Then get your dick out of your moma's @ss and buy you a house. Then you could think about updating that pioneer and sony sh!t you call a system. You damn middle school drop out.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 80
DamnCrackhead must be on some bad crank or speed.
Calm down.

DamnCrackheads
Unregistered guest
STFU mr.crabber why don't you get a real job. LOSER

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 86
Just out of curiosity what do you do for a living besides get on here and make a complete A$$ of yourself?

Username: Damncrackhead

Post Number: 4
Well, just so you know I'm an Instrumentation Engineer. I make 96,000 dollars a year. And I own a half a million dollar house. Also 4 very nice cars. Know about you why are you still a millwright instead of atleast being a supervisor? Your profile says you are 51 years old. I'm 37 and have alot better job then you. Just for laughs how much do you make Mr. Millwright?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
80,000 Married 5 kids 2 in college and one getting ready to go. I live in a 1858 victorian with 4200+sq. feet 3 cars (actually 1 car 1 truck 1 van. My job title at work is millwright actually I'm a toolmaker. In other words I have the ability to make what you freakin engineers think will work. What we are really good at it showing engineers why their drawing won't work. Anything else.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
By the way Why would I want to be a supervisor, I make more a year than my boss does. Another tidbit of information, I turned down the supervisor job because I enjoy what I do. Which apparently you don't. This is evident by the way you diss people on the forum. You need to find a job that is more satisfying, then maybe your outlook on life will brighten Have a nice day--Keep Smilin

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 39
tool maker as im diemaking and cnc machining? if so where do you live I need 2 move and get a job like that lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Hey you mutha f*uckin @$$hole DamnCrackhead, you can suck my b@lls, when i crab i make $500 each time I go in the water, wich is only about 6 hours a day at the most. so that close to $100 an hour, B!TCH. By the way you probably aint how old you say you are, you sure sound immature to me, F@G.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 43
oh yea well when I work at mcdonalds I make 5.75 an hour and I live in a spaceship in the ocean and I drive 4 $600,000 lawn mowers and im 1000x better than all of u!!
...cmon ppl its an audio forum not one to see who the biggest pr|ck is.... and a little lesson crackhead(respectfully)
(>this is less than)
(=that is equal to)
(<this is greater than)

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Yeah your right david, he just pisses me off so much. I cant stand that guy, im glad we havent heard from him in a while.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us