Snail shell enclosure

Anonymous

are these any good? could i make one myself? are they expensive to get made, could i put one face down

Anonymous

Bump

Anonymous

well i cant find any info on them but if they are what i think they are then they are somthing simular to what bose uses you could try making one on your own basicly what it is doing is you are giving the sound room to creat a more solide wave with out taking up to much space, give it a shot man and let us know how it turns out

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 76
Like you I was/am interested in the snail shell enclosure. this is the only thing I have found so far. Hope it will help you also.
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=070826

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 379
im eventualy going to try building one of these too but let me know how your experiment comes out i have other sites in my email ill have to get together for you guys that looks like one i posted here already (above)

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 377
I tried to make a double shot box the other week. Turned out pretty good in my opinion. I installed it in my freinds lumina with 2 12" kicker comp subs in it. Sounds very good for only being kicker comp subs. I was impressed. The internal volume was 5.5 cuft and with the port it was 6.1 cuft. it was a fairly large box. 32"x30"x13.5" I think.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 380
wahl i have a 95 monte carlo z 34 pretty much the same thing as the lumina let me know what spl you hit and with what amplifier power
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us