What 2 Audiobahn subs would be loudest

Username: Splistheht

Post Number: 1
i am trying to decide between 2 ALUM12Q or 2 1208's, but which is loudest? both models ,supposing each pair is maxxed out . which two subs would be loudest?and is it worth it to purchase them? i mean wont the blow out or f!@# up sooner or later or are the really high quality like everyone says they are? i want something that will get me in the high 140's (db that is)so can someone give me advice

Bronze Member
Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 43
"the really high quality like everyone says they are"

Who said that they were high quality? No one here said that they are any good. I wouldn't get them. How much $$ you planning on spending on your subs and amp?

Post Number: 2
500$ all together 2 subs and 1 amp

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 81
Yeah the audiobahn's will be loud, but they will also sound like crap. Get semething different. This is coming from somebody that has owned audiobahn before. 500 isn't much for 2 subs and an amp. You will probably get a jbl or mtx amp, those are good and not super expensive. I don't know about 2 subs for liek 250 - 300 bucks that you would need though.

Post Number: 3
is audiobahn really that bad ? man i didnt know
i mean i heard a system with 2 alum 12's and another W 2 1208's and they both rocked i just didnt know which was louder and didnt know the were that bad either

Bronze Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 89
yea they suck, listen to a system with some real quality subs, like eclipse, JL, or RE. then youll see how shiitake audiobahn is.

Post Number: 4
ok i get the point, butjust for the record which is louder?

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 82
Well to tell the truth, it depends on what size the JL's are. My friend had a 12w0 and my old audiobahn blew it away, but you could actually tell what he was listening to. I was just making noise. I've never heard RE but I'm sure it would be loud.

Bronze Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 85
for 500$ on an amp + subs..the best you could prolly do is 2 12" shivas (250$ shipped) and find a jbl bp600.1 if you can (200-250$) check out ebay as ive heard audiodiscounters is out of stock. the shivas would blow away any audiobahn sub so trust me, this isnt a shitty set up. GL

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1423
Either of those Audiobahn subs would get loud with a long fuse, some TNT, and a cigarette lighter. Not sure if you'd hit 140s, though, depends on how much powder you used. :-)

Visitor#78
Unregistered guest
LMAO!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 121
beating a sledge hammer against the floor of your car would sound better than audiobahns!!!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 122
audiobahn can get loud, but they sound like crap and it takes way too much power to make them loud!

...an audiobahn 1000watt rms sub getting 1000watts may only put out the SPL or a kicker compVR running at 400RMS, and the kicker would sound much better...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us