Wiring audiobahn aw1206t subs to 2 ohms?

Username: Neonsound

Usa

Post Number: 1
I know that you have to wire the sub parallel (pos1 to pos2 and neg1 to neg2) but, does it matter which pos or neg i tap off of to connect to the box terminals? also i was wondering if an audiobahn a1500hct amp would be a good match for these subs?

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 12
hey ive gota a1500hcq(year b-4 the t series came out) its got all the flames and crome too. i will let go real cheap. havent used it at all. the previous owner said he used it on 2 of those subs. but yeah that amp should work on that sub. its not exacxtly my choice on brand, but it will work alright. email me if yur interested.
email: charger__2006@hotmail.com
(my email has 2 underscores in it)

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 13
wait did you say you have 2 or 1 of those subs

Username: Neonsound

Usa

Post Number: 7
no sorry i don't have them i am a helping a friend put them in his car and i was just a littel confused about the wiring for them. Sorry

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 84
No, it doesn't matter which ones you go from to the amp by the way.

Silver Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 126
I wouldn't let go of the subs just yet, wire them both in parrallel and then you get 4 ohms if you have two subs, i believe there are plenty of good amps out there that are 4ohm bridgeable

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
I wouldn't let go of the subs just yet, wire them both in parrallel and then you get 4 ohms if you have two subs, i believe there are plenty of good amps out there that are 4ohm bridgeable

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
am i right or have i been away from car stereo too long?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us