Box for 2 12" subs

Anonymous

I was wondering if you guys think this would be an good setup for 2 12" volfenhag high power subs...4 cf box tuned to 35htz with an inch of fiberglass insulation powered by a either a

Kicker kx 400.1
phoenix gold octane r 5.0.1
JBL GTO 601.1
Memphis MC500d
MTX Thunder 421d
im looking at either the kicker or JBL....but im mostly focused on that box working with those subs....any input should be helpful

volfenhag=myanalcavity
Unregistered guest
god, why volfenhag, why

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 242
not everyone has the money to buy a W7...you gotta work with what you can get your hands on for money...

Visitor#78
Unregistered guest
Go with the Memphis or up to the Kicker 600.1 Then it will be flexible when you can get some better subs, Like Infinity Perfect 12.1 or Vega Vmaxs.

Both can be found shipped on the net for about $200. How much are you paying for those Volfenfags?

Username: Topedgeonline

Montrose, Colorado United States

Post Number: 6
Could give you a good price on the JBL amp if you decide to go that route. We usually do 30% or more off the price listed on our site with free shipping.
www.topedgeonline.com

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1466
I'm not trying to be mean, but it's distasteful to advertise your business on a forum provided by an online car audio dealer.

Anonymous

There are a lot of people who give links to places you can buy products such as ebay etc...
Besides, ecoustics is a comparison shopping site, not an actual dealer themselves.

Visitor#78
Unregistered guest
Theres a difference between giving a link, and selling your stuff. Any other board would charge you for advertising space. There are several threads this guy is trying to push his stuff in, and his "deals" aren't great by any means.

Bronze Member
Username: Topedgeonline

Montrose, Colorado United States

Post Number: 19
I'll take the link off if it bothers you that much. I thought it would be ok because I have seen other links to sites on this forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Youngblood

Post Number: 37
Umm first of all the subs arent mine they are my friends.....im looking into 2 12" brahmas.......but i need to build his box for him...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us