Can anyone help me build a system?????

Bronze Member
Username: Nysteelers

Post Number: 18
ok im having real trouble deciding what system i wanna put in my car. I have a 1996 nissan pathfinder LE, and listen mainly to hip-hop and rap. Can u guys help me build a system tyo put in. I have a $1000 budget,give or take a couple hundred dollars to spend, thats including installtion and shipping. Thanks alot.

Visitor#78
Unregistered guest
Adire Audio Bramha $379 shipped

MTX 1501d $365 Shipped

Wiring 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit from www.Knukonceptz.com $80

Leaves you 180 for the custom box and installation. Might be $1050 or $1000 total after install.

That would be kick a$$

Bronze Member
Username: Nysteelers

Post Number: 19
would i need speakers too?... cuz i know the ones in my car now sound like shyyyt

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 292
with that mtx 1501d you can say automatic alternator upgrade (i know i have the mtx 81000d that the 1501d replaced with 105 amp alternator and it dims my seat belt guy on my dash board ) and thats not including an amp or amps for your highs and (im running two more amps besides the 81000d)

ps if anyone knows where to get a 250 amp ho alternator for a 95 chevey monte carlo z 34 let me know

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
oh and i love my toggle switches in my console for each amp and my neons and one for a kill all switch. (james bond comes to mind I know corny lol)

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 58
sean;
try here glass and jonathon both have recommended it http://www.mralternator.com/main.shtml

Silver Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 179
Well if you need highs and mids....this might need to be rethought.....but not by me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
thanks coz glasswolf gave me that site and the biggest i could find for my car on there was a 180 amp alternator

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
wait no thats a different one ill look

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
160 amp on there maybe ill have to get my factroy rebuilt around here i dont know how radical i can boost it though

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 63
I was gonna PM you but you don't accept PM's
2 thoughts on your alt. 1st I thought Mr. Aleternator gives a tel. no. you can call him and tell him what you need and he can build it for you.
2nd. check with Jonathan or glass or both, but I could have sworn I have seen double alt. setups on cars. If this is so, then the rest has infinate possibilities. seems as though that would setup the possibility of a second battery for stereo equip. only. a couple of brackets, some measuring for a belt. Just thoughts, or maybe hopes. Besides that it could save you a little $$. salvage yard stock alts. are relatively cheap, and normally reliable. While at it I'll check with the auto guy I work with (he builds stock cars) and see what he thinks. He may even be able to fabricate brackets if this is possible. I'll let yoou know, but I won't see him till tomorrow. Happy Bumppin

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1412
There have been quadruple alternator setups, it's how exotic you want to be and about $$$$. It requires another belt usually, not counting custom mounting brackets. Your factory alt. cannot usually be built as large as a custom alternator because of restricted room for the windings. You can always check, though.

Username: Ne0nblakk

Post Number: 10
Wow, crazy. I was just looking for a HO alt. for a '95 Monte Carlo z34 too. I'll keep looking and checking back here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
thanks coz and jon and all who are working to help me as well peace and God bless

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
sweet neon what are you guys runnin in your 95 monte z34?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us