4 Vmax's?

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 20
Would 4 15" V-max's be a good deal for the money or should i just hold out and buy some different subs for about the same money. Thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 272
sounds good to me if you got the room and the power

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 298
it will pound the snot out of you esp if you have a smaller car

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I have a 92 4runner. i was thinking that i need more than one sub since my car was so big. what set up would yall go with? i was thinking of a brahma 15 with a jbl 1200.1 amp. any good? thanks for the help

Bronze Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 75
4 15" VMAX would be loud..but like you suggested, maybe getting 2 higher grade subs would work out better. 2 12" brahmas, or 1 15" would deffinetly pound as loud if not louder than the vegas w/ more SQ. whats your price range?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Yeah i was thinking of a brahma with a jbl 1200.1 or a hifonics brutus 1500.1 amp. i prolly have about 800 dollars. thanks for any help

Bronze Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 86
a brahma with that amp would slam. let us know what you end up deciding. getting an re triple X would be an idea to think about as well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
have any idea of the minimum db's i could hit with a decent set-up? a 2.5 cf box ported to around 28 hz. good or bad? thanks for the help

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 71
your sq will not be as good with the vegas however one 15 or 2 12 brahmas cannot get louder according to the rules of displacement. if you have 4 15s you will get amazingly loud. get either setup depending on what you want spl or sq.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1484
With a 15" Brahma, you'd be better off with a 3-4 cu ft enclosure. Not counting that 4 15" V-maxes aren't going to leave you a lot of room for enclosure size, so vented for the Vmaxes may not be an option unless you take the rear seat out. If you do SQ, then a 3.0 tuned to 28 would work well, I'd say you'd hit at least 145 with that, 150 db with the right car. For more SPL, do 4.0 cu ft net tuned to 35 hz, you should hit 150+ with that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us