Shitty or not?

Bronze Member
Username: Spanky

Post Number: 60
are any lines of audiobahn's subs good? any series?

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 268
honestly you know what these guys think if you read our other audiobahn post and from my point of view in the stores they are expensive better subs for the money are out there

Visitor#78
Unregistered guest
Take the Flame Q series. That sucker requires an insane amount of power to perform. Not only are paying big bucks for a sub, you have to spend a fortune on an amp too. There is better stuff for the money that performs as well. They mad be loud, but I don't think they sound that great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
no they dont i had there best the audiobahn immortal quad voice coil 2 ohm (sloppy subwoofers) one of the worst ive had or heard

mtx 81000d powering it (solid amp)

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1376
Overpriced, overrated, ugly flames on everything, require too much power (require 3-4x the power of comparably priced subs, only to get the same SPL if not less), horrible SQ, mediocre SPL, poor build quality. I think a lot of people buy these subs mainly on the cosmetics, and think, "wow, 2000 watts RMS, this thing must slam!". I personally think they're an absolute waste of current draw and money to get an amp to power them, especially saying there are 300W subs that can perform similarly, not to mention that they're unreliable, and there are much better subs you can get for the money (<-the most important thing). The only subs I'd take Audiobahn over are Sonys, Legacy, Boss, Pyramid, Pyle, and Funky Pups. That's about it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
LOL

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1004
funky pups...lol never heard them before

but seriously i wouldnt take them if someone gave them to me..id burn them or use them as a dog dish or a giant paperweight that looks cool

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
id take them and torture them in testing lol

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1394
Yes, there are subs called Funky pups lol. I don't know, I might take Funky pups over Audiobahn just b/c it sounds funny, when someone asks what kind of system you have, you get the pleasure of saying funky pups. At least you would be acknowledging that your subs are a joke.

Silver Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 190
Damn I hope this is the final word on Audiobahn....

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 61
Jonathan, are you sure about audiobahn over SONY, My xplodes sound 10 times better than my audiobahns. The audiobahns are so darned bad the trash people refused to pick them up when I tried to through them away. Said they would contaminate the landfill or something like that.

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1005
hahaha they probably would too..

audiobahn and sony are right down there with pyle, pyramid, boss, etc...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us