What should i do about these ports?

Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 10
Hey, i just bought 2 aw1000q audiobahn 10'' subs, i have them in a sealed box at the moment, but i want it to be ported, im wondering if there is a differnt way i could make it ported because the specs say it needs to be 13'' long useing a 2'' diameter port. My box dims are 24Lx12Hx10W, 13'' ports wont fit in the box, and i was wondering if there was another way i could do it, i thought 13'' port were kinda long but i dont know much about ported, the box is at the company specs, just need to put ports in,they have to be tunes to 35Hz too, i have no idea what that mean if anyone can explain that too plz :D thankx

Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 7
put the ports on the side that is 24" long

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 11
....it has a divider....in the middle.....any other people got any bright ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 200
here you go does round and slot ports make sure you check mark slot

http://www.carstereo.com/help2/Articles.cfm?id=31

Bronze Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 71
Your box is the wrong size it's not small enough for 1 or big enough for 2 subs. Audiobahn recomend .75cuft or 1.5cuft depending on how much room you have. Where did you get 13" as the port length? Audiobahn recomend one 2" port 6.8" long for the small box and one 3" port 8.5" long for the bigger box. Why not try visting www.audiobahn.com for their compehensive list of box recomendations?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us